Chapter 8

3rd person pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

( In Beach )

Currently Wang yibo and Xiao zhan is in beach and Xiao zhan is playing in the water.. They reach beach 10 minutes ago.. And still Xiao zhan is playing while Wang yibo is sitting on sand.... Few minutes later Xiao zhan is about to come out from water when he noticed that few girls are surrounding Wang yibo..And Wang yibo is standing in center thats why he( Xiao zhan ) didn't see he face properly ... And mainly that girls are not dressing properly..........

When Xiao zhan saw that he don't know how to react. Coz he really want to slap that girls. But why?.... He don't know that he is getting angry or he don't know how to describe what he is feeling now. But he really want to do something to stop that... But this thought is never leaving him... ' He hate Wang yibo but why he didn't even want to see Wang yibo with different person?' While thinking this Xiao zhan went to where Wang yibo and that girls are standing...

On the other hand, Wang yibo was about to call Xiao zhan cause if Xiao zhan plays in water more means he will catch cold that's why he ( Wang yibo ) is about to call... When Wang yibo stand up and dusted his clothes then five girls came to him and started to chat conversation. Wang yibo also started to speak with them because they are his business partner's daughters. While speaking with them ( that girls ) Wang yibo is glancing Xiao zhan but he saw Xiao zhan is in his own world. He again started to speak with that girls and stop glancing Xiao zhan...............

"And-" 1st girl is about to say something but Xiao zhan interrupt..

"Baby let's go. I want ice cream." Xiao zhan said sweetly while walking towards Wang yibo and pushing that girl little bit.After going near Wang yibo, he( Xiao zhan ) hold Wang yibo's elbow

When Wang yibo heared Xiao zhan he surprised and shocked at the same time because he ( Xiao zhan ) never talked with him sweetly. First Xiao zhan didn't talk with him. If he ( Xiao zhan ) talk means he talk to Wang yibo angrily or irritatedly but how come he (xiao zhan) talk this much sweetly... And secondly is Xiao zhan called him 'Baby'?..... Wang yibo thought and processing what is happening here and he thought again that he heared wrongly... With this he see Xiao zhan while thinking..

"Baby.. What's happening with you? " Xiao zhan asked again while shaking Wang yibo's elbow little bit and Wang yibo's trance break when Xiao zhan shake him.

That girls are looking at Wang yibo and Xiao zhan confusedly....

"Huh?" Wang yibo didn't know what to say now cause of Xiao zhan's strange behaviour

"Hubby. Why you are still looking at me it's like you will eat me here you have to wait till we go to home" Xiao zhan said shyly after saying this he( Xiao zhan ) tightened his grip on Wang yibo's elbow little bit who is almost choked his own saliva but that girls didn't notice they are still in gaze..

"Hubby?" That five girls mumbled in same time

Through they ( That girls ) are mumbled but yibo and zhan heared that clearly and now Wang yibo understand that what or why Xiao zhan is doing this and he smirks inside him.After hearing that girls Xiao zhan spoke....

"Yes, he is my husband and seems like you don't know? " Xiao zhan asked

"Oh he is possessive this much towards me " Wang yibo thought while smiling

" Baby, baby. Let's go " Xiao zhan said while dragging Wang yibo another side.

"We are speaking with him ( pointing towards Wang yibo ) and you ( Xiao zhan ) are dragging him " That 4th girl asked in rude tone