𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Yn pov

Yn: It's been 2 year since you proposed her. When will you marry her, when you both grow old?

??: I just wanted to tell you that our engagement is tomorrow. If you don't live at home then how would you know?

Yn: You know I can't come home too much otherwise your life will be in danger again. Now you are the only one I have, my brother.

An: It's been three years now Yn lives with her brother Taehyung but she does not come home every day because she has not yet left her mafia business. Now she started living like a mafia more than before because this time it was her own choice. She doesn't want to put her brother's life at stake again. Taehyung is a businessman and CEO of Kim enterprises. Yn is also the CEO of the same company, but she always goes there something more important happens. She handles the dealings.
Taehyung has a girlfriend Park Suhi and they are going to get married soon. Suhi's dad and Taehyung are also business partners.
Yn has become very busy in her life, but even with such a busy life, not even a day goes by that she does not miss Jungkook. She is still cries but because of her brother, she has to hide her tears. Taehyung doesn't know anything about Jungkook, Yn didn't tell him anything. And she doesn't want to tell him anything.

On the other side
Jungkook came back and started living in Spain, He is no longer the same as before, he has now become a playboy, he now only uses girls for his sex desires and also now he has hatred towards Yn. He searched for Yn a lot during these three years, it has been three years since they separated. But when he couldn't find Yn anywhere, he started believing Jay B's words.

Yn pov
Tomorrow is my brother's engagement and I will definitely have to go but I am afraid that something might happen. I am not worried about my life, but about my brother and his future family. I was in my thoughts when Taehyung said...............

Th: You definitely have to come, this time you won't have any excuses.

Yn: But I can't put your lives in danger.

Th: You will have to install strong security there but you will have to come there.

Yn: Ok i will try.

Th: Don't try, you have to come.

Yn: Okay. Right now I have important work so I am leaving. Bye see you tomorrow.

Th: Bye.

I came to my car and drive the car to where I mostly live, to my family house where I used to live happily. I went inside the house and changed my clothes, then I wore simple clothes and called a taxi and I sat in the taxi and came to a Orphanage. I went inside and all the little children came running to me and hugged me, they are all very cute, these children always take away all my sorrows. I always come to them to talk and play with them. I also bring many gifts for them, all the children are always happy to see me. And I become happy seeing their happiness.
.................................

Yn pov
After playing and talking with those children, I came home and met my secretary and I said to him........

Yn: Mr Kang, set up strong security for tomorrow where Taehyung's engagement is going to happen.

Mr Kang: Okay mam.

Yn: How many times do I have to tell you Mr Kang, not to call me mam, you are just like my father, so call me by my name.

Mr Kang: Child, I am used to it, that's why I call you mam.

Yn: You will get used to it.

An: Next day.......

Yn: Mr Kang have you put strong security there?

Mr Kang: Yes Yn.