Prologue - From The Genius Society.

3rd Person Pov

Step.

Step..

Step...

"..."

??? Had been Thrashing around his bed, unable to sleep, before he had time to go sleep, the door suddendly had opened without any warning startling the young boy.
The figure who has opened the door had a sorrow expression as they locked their eyes with ???
"Ren..."
??? now known as Ren clicked his tongue in annoyance because of the sudden intrusion, i mean anyone would be mad if someone entered their room without any knocking right...?
"Don't even come near me..."
- Ren huffed as he dismissed any conversation with the figure, The figure has gotten an more gentler look on their faces, even though Ren said to not approach, the figure didn't flinch in any moment but instead came closer to him as they sat on his bed
"So you are still mad with me?" The figure questioned, they seriously didn't knew if Ren was indeed mad with them or not
"..." Ren didn't answer them, which made them worried about his well being, The figure opened their mouth but couldn't bring themselves to say anything to the boy infront of them.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"This silence is quite frustrating, don't you thin-"
- The figure had been interrupted by Ren as he had now stood out of his bed and directed himself to the door, many thoughts were wavering in his mind at the exact moment but one stood out the most, it being a loud bell ringing in his ears that kept stressing him, the bell kept Ringing inside of his mind, and thats the main reason why the figure was worried about Ren... Ren was going crazy one way or another.
As soon as Ren reached out to his door, he opened it.. and with a blink of his eyes, the scenario has changed, He looked back to see that his room was no longer there but instead just void... there was no one there anymore, there wasn't the bell anymore, there wasn't the figure, and his mind wasn't on the right place...but there was something certain.. the bell has stopped, but a laugh started echoing the entire void, Ren wanted to wake up, no...He needs to wake up, but he couldn't.
...

...

...

...

...
"R...!"
Huh? Someone was calling out to him, he thought about it, Someone was waking him up... Thats good right?
"Re...!"

"REN!"

In a sudden moment, Ren woke up startled as he felt eyes glaring at his back, he felt tired...no, he was indeed tired and that was the reason of why he ended up sleeping on the middle of... an explanation...? He can't remember anything from his dream that he had...
"Ngh..." Ren only groaned when he started to rub his eyes and took the mask out of his face
"Huh...?" Ren questioned himself as he ignored the person who has just woken him up, that angered the person who now fake coughed to try to call his attention and was successfully at that 
"ugh, What is it Herta...?

~~~~~~~~~~~Herta From the Genius Society~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Were you seriously sleeping during my explanation? i can't even believe you're also a Genius, with those types of clothes you seem like a Samurai at best"- Herta said with a huff, meanwh...

"Were you seriously sleeping during my explanation? i can't even believe you're also a Genius, with those types of clothes you seem like a Samurai at best"
- Herta said with a huff, meanwhile Ren had deadpanned at the doll seated on front of him

"give me a break, i already told you im not into doll joints, I've already helped more than enough, i want a break..."
- Ren said with little to almost no interest, making it seem like he just wanted to leave, and Herta was getting even more annoyed at him

"Come on!, im gonna be busy on reunions after this, ugh... might as well have my leave, im not gonna waste anymore time here with you"
- Herta replied as she felt nothing but dissapointment and anger, she didn't knew how he could do that but he made her dolls feel those both emotions at the same time, both of them kept locking eyes with eachother until Ren broke the PROLONGUED EYE CONTACT and also the silence.

"Hey Herta" Ren got lost in his own thoughts, he was indeed quite tired but that didn't stopped him from actually Chatting with herta for a little bit.

"The fuck you want, dickhead?" Herta questioned seemingly quite noticing the tone on his voice, already thinking it was another bullshit of his(just look at the picture lmao, she ain't fucking with ya)

"i heard you were hosting a party on your spaceship or space station as you call it"
- Ren answered as he smirked standing up from his seat, Taking his Mask to be put on.

"Party? The hell are you talking about...? You aren't planning something on my space station right?" Herta started thinking about how bad he would mess up this time if he goes to her spaceship.
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?, nooooooooo, i would never mess with you."
-Ren sarcastically responded to her with a slightly wink before actually raise an eyebrown at his own childish antics.

"well, im gonna see you later, bye bye midgeeet." 
Ren didn't had time to hear her complains as he already had left the room.

Step...

Step...

Step...

His mind wavered once again filled with thoughts, but not a single one of them was his own thoughts, they were thoughts from the past, the past that he couldn't remember very well, that was because of his consequences, that's the result of all his sins.