3 .

" How did you know my address?"

- TW

PETER POV

shit, she's really onto me, quick Peter, think of a story, think you idiot.

" You're friend Lucy told me your address, She was a bit drunk so I had to ask her to slow down so I could hear her better. " 

Da faq? dude, she's obviously going to ask Lucy and i'll be in a mess, Hope she buys it.

"Oh - Okay then haha!" Y/N laughs, her laugh. it's intoxicating, it's so attractive, the way she covers her mouth when she snorts is so adorable, I wish I could just -

"Peter? are you okay?" Y/N said, waving at me "I'm fine, sorry - I zoned out for a second, you're just so beautiful." I say, winking at her, she turns red, looking away. "Let's eat shall we? and how about we order (your favourite drink and food ) ?" she nods, and I smile. "Waiter!"

 --- - 

About twenty minutes into our date, the waiter comes up to us and gives us a duplicate of our meal, completely free of charge. "Here you go, on the house." He says , looking right at Y/N. " Thanks but uh, we're full." I say, shooting daggers at him. " I wasn't talking to you " the waiter replied, rolling his eyes. "Well asshole, it's either me or nobody because as you can see, Y/N is eating?"

"Y/N is it? that's a sparkling name, could I get you anything, water perhaps? free of course for you madame." He says, grabbing her hand and placing a gentle kiss on it. that's enough. I stand up and shove the waiter to the ground. "Fuck off dick, she doesn't want your gross kisses on her hand, only mine." I say, helping Y/N up to leave. "and here, a tip." I say, slamming 45$ on the table and a kick to his dick. ( rhymed :> )

 - 

y/n pov! 

"Thanks Peter, you didn't have to do all that, I didn't really feel comfortable with him doing that, I appreciate it." I say, smiling and giving peter a nice hug. "It's nothing Y/N, he's a prick and deserved that, let's just not go back there" He joke,s giving into the hug. " Well, today has certainly been something, I'm going to head back to work now, alright?"  I say, fixing my hair whilst talking.  " Goodbye darling, I'll see you soon." Peter says. I grab peter by his tie, forcing him to lean down and place a gentle, soft kiss on his cheek, "Goodbye handsome." I giggle, walking off. He just stands there, blushing red and weak on his knees - and a tent in his pants.

I walk back to work, even though i'd seem fine throughout the whole date, I was still having my suspicions on him knowing my address, I just can't get over it.

DING!

Text message from TK, I open my phone and click on the notification.

TK 💚

 - Eyy Y/N! work closed early due to it being so damn slow, I've dropped your paycheck off at your house with Lucy, sorry you won't see me, i'm in bed right now LOL! 😅

Alright, thank you TK! i'll go and grab that now, thank goodness you told me, I was on my way there right now, I'll just walk home.

 - it's getting late, are you sure you're alright to walk home in the dark? you're afraid of that, want me to pick you up?

I'll be fine, don't worry about me, I know my way.

- whatever you say Y/N, turn your location on, I want to know where you are at all times, text me when your home or i'll drive there and see if you are okay.