chapter 14

(idk if its short or smth but enjoy :) )

rainbow dash pov:

we decided to go on a club to have some fun. we played some songs on the way to the club.

"alright we're here guys" i said opening the door for them "thanks dashie." fluttershy said with a warm smile which made me blush alittle

why does she have to be so cute?

"darling are you good?..wait you like fluttershy!?" rarity whispered to me
"no rarity" i looked at her while shes squealing "c'mon y'all" applejack said entering the club. we went inside "this is so.." i was about to say it  "cool?" fluttershy said. "duh" i chuckled "well its very noisy here though.." fluttershy hid on my back "COME ON YOU TWO HAVE A SIT HERE!" pinkie called me and fluttershy. we got a sit "I'll just get some drinks" aj stood up walking to the bar corner. fluttershy is still at my side trying to hide

introvert cutie.

"come on shy don't hide we are not strangers" twilight said "its so loud here.." fluttershy said while she sits properly tryna avoid the loudness "dont worry darling " rarity pats fluttershys head "y'all im back" aj putted the wine and the glass on the table.

sunsets pov:
finally I've been thirsty for a while
i pour some wine on the glass

"cheers?" my friends looked at me holding their glass of wine

we cheered and drink the wine. pinkie got her bag full with desserts from the party "do you guys want some?" pinkie stuffed her mouth with cookies. we agreed. i looked at them

not again!

they are flirting again except for rarity and applejack.

shit why aren't they talking or something? ill sit next to them.

me and pinkie switch places because shes closer to aj. "dude what are you doing?" i whispered to aj "what do ya mean?" aj whispered back "i mean like why aren't you and rarity talking?" i whispered to her "I can't think of any top-" before aj finish i pushed her closer to rarity "yes darling?" rarity looked at her. "nothin'" aj death stare at me "just make a topic like. dress . shoes..and i know shes kinda interested in your families farm. or just compliment her" i whispered at aj "alr..so rarity hows the dresses that you made it should be pretty" aj said "oh thanks darling I've been working on the heels now. so hows your farming with your family darling?" rarity asked aj "oh its going very well thank you and you.." aj stopped when rarity tied her hair up revealing her back (she have a backless dress) "oh what was that again?" rarity looked at her "oh yeah well i was just saying you have a gorgeous hairstyle" aj blushed abit "well thank you darling" rarity looked at aj. "so..what should we do now?" rarity said "we can chat about interesting things" applejack started a new topic.

ahh finally wait who am i gonna talk to now?

(still have practice but i will always be active on march 8 after our p.e festival MWA MWA)
:)