Let's play with some magic

Depuis le début

Jim watched as Aaarrrgghh!!! advanced before diving out of the way with an achieving laugh, knowing that the large troll had missed him. Aaarrrgghh!!! roared as he looked to see that his target wasn't captured. He dove again but Jim jumped from him, stepping on his back before landing directly behind him with grunts. Jim laughed and ran off. "Oh, great."

"Grit-Shaka has changed him, indeed. Master Jim was never this nimble." He punched the air a few times before looking at Toby and Y/N with a smile. Not pleased, Toby glared along with Y/N who crossed her arms. They needed the normal Jim back. "I mean, this is terrible!" He stated before following Jim as Toby called out his best friend's name.

"Master Jim, I beg you, do not lose yourself," Blinky yelled, chasing the boy down. "Lose? I found myself! And I wasn't even looking for me." The four chased after Jim as the Trolls watched them in wonder as if to know what was going on. "The Grit-Shaka's effect on you is false, which makes it dangerous." Jim dodged an oncoming Troll as Blinky followed.

"You should always be afraid! If Bular attacked you in this state..." Jim quickly turned the corner and jumped off a small ledge letting out a high pitch: "...you would not be able to defend yourself." Blinky jumped as well as Aaarrrgghh!!! quickly set Toby and Y/N on his back and followed. "Oh, yeah? I'll show you. I'm not afraid of Bular! I'm not afraid of anything! Wait a minute."

His eyes caught sight of a few gnomes resting on a small shop canopy. He laughed as his sword appeared and he jumped, letting his sword pull on the cloth before letting it go, causing the gnomes to fly with a cheer.

Blinky let out a scream as he watched them fly towards him, two landed beside him while one had used his face to land on. Blinky lifted the small creature off with a scream, watching as the gnome yipped and struggled in his grip with angry chatter. "Scum of the Earth!" He yelled before throwing it. He wiped his face from where the gnome had touched before gasping as a small crowd gathered around Jim, listening to him.

"I'll show you! I'm not afraid of anything! I-I-I will fight Bular. I will end him today!" Jim lifted his sword high as one troll cheered. Toby called out his name and hopped down from Aaarrrgghh!!!. Y/N sighed with a shake of her head, "He's doomed."

"That went poorly." He perked up realizing something. "Fortunately, Jim has no means by which he can locate Bular." Y/N saw a nervous look on Toby. "That's not exactly true," Toby said quickly, causing Blinky to panic.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Toby and Y/N standing outside of Claire's house, peering up at an open window. "NotEnrique! Have you seen Jim?" A sudden flash of green was seen in the window as the changeling popped out the window in his true form. "Hey! Get away! You're gonna blow me cover!"

"Come on! Did you tell Jim where Bular's hiding?" Toby and Y/N didn't have much time, "If a bloke wants to commit suicide, who am I to stand in his way?" He dropped from the window as Y/N then continued asking for Toby. "Where did he go?"

"I can't hear you," NotEnrique said as he sat on the side of his crib. Y/N glared at the window and nudged Toby. Pulling the only card he had, Toby took out a moldy sock, waving it off like a prize. "I've got stinky sweat socks. Haven't been washed all week." There was no hesitation for NotEnrique as he jumped back in the window. "Give me, give me, give me!" 

"Now, tell us where Jim is!" NotEnrique grumbled, "He went to the sewers. That's where Bular is hidin'." Y/N and Toby nodded and Toby threw the sock his way and the changeling caught it in his mouth.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Toby and Y/N standing behind a gate as they discuss with their fellow partners. "NotEnrique said we'd find him in the sewers. We'll scout from above while you and Aaarrrgghh!!! search below." Blinky and Aaarrrgghh were on the other side, quickly agreeing with the plan before they took separate ways. "Good idea."