" Yes Yes.." there was many sounds but not From one guy.

"You are Rahul right?"

"Yes sir"

"Don't you want to get this. Is this not important for you?"

"I think it is already mine sir"
Otherswere shocked seeing his straightforwardness.

" wow Mr. Rahul will see you can get this. This is harder than you think"
Rahul didnt say anything

"You all may think your spots are secured in the team. It is not. You have to be competituve. Yau cannot stop training and improving.You have to become the lion to survive in the jungle not a rabbit"

"Why not a rabbit ?" It was Rahul again

"You want to be killed instead of surviving?" Ro raise an eyebrow

"If all rabbits are getting killed, rabbits should have been disappeared from earth by now right? But there are still rabbits in the jungle. I think brain should be there instead of the strength."

Vi decided to stop this from becoming a heated argument.
"All of you go back to your rooms and get ready for the dinner." They all turned to left.

"Hey you, Rahul is it? "Ro called Rah and he stooped.

"No matter how many rabbits are surviving, only a lion will own the thorn. Decide wether to become a lion or rabbit"

"If you are the lion of this story I don't have any problem of being the rabbit." He smirk and left there.

"Are we still taking about cricket?" Ash was confused.

That boy got some nerve. He didn't care about my words" Ro said to Vi while they were having meals

"Is that kid really important to you?"

"What......?"

"You have been talking about him for past half an hour. My ears started to bleed"

"Shut up.. lets see how he will face the training?"

"Are you going to make it hard for him" Vi said with not appreciative mood

"Are you crazy. I will never do such a thing. Those talkative people are not competitive"

"ROHIT YOU ARE DEAD" Vi started to hit him with whatever he could find while chasing him

"I WASNT TAKING ABOUT YOU " Ro shouted while running.

Ro got unbalanced and about to feel. Someone caught him in time.

" Thank you " Ro said without looking at the person

"Anytime Rohit sir" It was Rah again

Vi cleared his throat

"You can leave him now Rahul"

"Sure " he left from there.

Ro was looking at him. Vi started to mess with him.

"Ro I think I have started to like that kid"

"Suits you. He is just much as annoying like you"

While going to there rooms, they found one kid in the corridor.

"What are you doing here" Ro asked him

"I think I lost the way back to room sir" he said innocently.

"You are Jassi right. Your room is in the other side. And you can call me bhai or bhaiya." Ro smiles

"Thank you bhaiya"

"Wow you also got a new kid to pamper" Vi said after he left.

"Why not. I'm already done while looking after you kid"
Vi huffed.

Meanwhile Jassi went to his and Chahal's room. Others also were there.

"Why you looks so happy..?" It was Chahal

"Ro sir asked me to call him bhaiya and he called me Jassi"

"You too?"

"What is you too means?"

"He called me Yuzi"

"Im calling him cap Ro. He was also ok with it. And guys you can call me Harry" it was Hardik

"Only you and me remaining Surya since Jaddu sir already calling Kuldeep Kul and Vi sir Kuliya" Rahul said

" Actually I met Vi bhai and Ro bhai after the meeting and they keep calling me sky. You know my initials says so"

"Oh"

"Looks like you need to try hard Rahul" Harry teased him

Rahul just smiled and thought himself
"Before you all, he gave me the right to call him whatever I liked. Wait little more bear. I will make you remember me"

...........................................................................
This is three parts story.
Hope you like it.