Flashback part I

This story is totally different from the reality.
Ro,Vi,Ash,Jaddu are around 25 years and Rah,Jassi,Harry,Surya,Kul and Yuzi around 20

It was the beginning of a new training season. New players join the national team at every training season. Few team members including the cap is in charge of these trainings.

So Rohit was busy with the preparations. This time Virat, Jadeja and Aswin are joining with him. Ro had a meeting with others before meeting the new players.

"Why dragging the time..lets go and meet the newbies " Jaddu was impatient

"That's exactly why I held this meeting. No funny businesses Jad.. no ragging new ones."

"Spoilsport" Jad mumbled

"Ok back to the point. 6 new players will be joining us this time "

"Any idea about their levels?" Ash

"They are the best in their areas. That's what coach told" Vi handed him their record books.

"Ok lets go and meet them. I will expain about the training session to all there" Ro took the lead.

New players were there in the ground. Ro entered with other three like celebrities.

"Goid morning everyone "

"Good morning Rohit sir" Ro just remembered his first days.

"Ok.. before everything let me intriduce myself and otheres. Im Rohit sharma. This is my 6th year in ict and third as the captain. This is Virat, Jadeja and Aswin" he pointed out others.

"First we would like to know your names" Ro asked them

" Im Hardik pandya "

"Im Kuldeep Yadav"

"Im Jasprit Bumrah"

"Im Surya Kumar Yadav"

"I'm Yuzvendra Chahal"

"Im KL Rahul"

" You will be given some nick names" Jaddu winked.

"As you already know. We are commencing a training program. Its nit a cricket training. Its an outdoor trainning program to increase your fitness"

"Out door" It was Kul

"Yeah. We had gone through the same in our freshman days"

"But this time training will be different" ash added

"This time we will be camping near a jungle area and training sessions will be there."

"Wow" it was Hardik

"This training is no only for improve yourself. Our captain will chose the best player of the training. Right Ro?" Vi added

Ro smiled and took out a locket chain which he was wearing around his neck.

"You see this"

"What is it sir" t was Jasprit. Ro found him cute.

"This is really special. I got this during my first training session from my captain. Which means I was the best player of his eyes"

"Wow" it was like story telling time for kids

" I will chose a player among you. Unfortunately there was none in past three years who deserved this."

"Why is that sir?" It was Surya.

"Because all the players consentrate on playing cricket cricket ony. Cricket is not only a game. We have to develop otherskills too. So you think you will get this" Ro asked them