Jongho unwrapped his chocolate cupcake and bit into it. It was good to say the least but so sweet. Yeosang knew that Jongho wasn't a big fan of sweet things so it's like he could read his mind at the moment. "Too sweet?" Jongho nodded. "I'll eat it." Yeosang reached his hand out and Jongho gave the cupcake to him.

Yeosang bit right into the part that Jongho had and his eyes widened at the taste. The chocolate was rich and it had a hint of another flavor. Raspberry maybe? "I feel so sorry for you Jongho. I can't believe you hate stuff like this. It's literally so good." "I don't hate it, it's just too much sugar." He sipped on his iced tea.

Yeosang licked at the icing on top of the cupcake. If only Jongho didn't have a dirty mind. His eyes were locked on Yeosang's mouth and a light blush formed on his cheeks. The way that Yeosang licked the cupcake could be seen as anything but innocent in the eyes of anyone that was well out of high school.

Yeosang seemed to take notice of this and smirked. "Eyes up here handsome." That only made Jongho's pink cheeks worse. "They were." Jongho averted his eyes. "No they weren't." Jongho didn't even protest, he just accepted the fact that he got caught red handed.

They both finished with their desserts and drinks. "You have access to your roof right?" "Yeah, why?" "You wanna stargaze with me?" Stargaze? No one had ever asked Yeosang to stargaze with him so this was new. "Never mind that was stupid I-" "I'd love to." "Oh. Ok."

Yeosang was trying to hide his smile. "Are you laughing at me?" "No it's just... you flustered me, that's all." They made eye contact for a few seconds and Jongho didn't know how he ended up being friends with someone that looked like a god. Yeosang looked good no matter what he was doing.

They looked away, smiling shyly.

Jongho was eating out of a big bag of chips.

Yeosang walked over to the other end of the table Jongho was sitting at. "You ready?" "Yeah." Yeosang got two small, thin blankets from his room, some snacks and some soda. He put on his coat and shoes. "You're not going out like that right?" Jongho only had his shirt on. No sweater, no coat.

"No." Jongho quickly grabbed his hoodie and coat. He was so attentive towards Yeosang that he nearly forgot about himself. People usually say that love makes you stupid and Jongho could be used as a prime example of that. He put on his shoes and they both made their way upstairs to the rooftop.

Yeosang spread out the blankets and set them down on the floor. They both sat down. "You're not going to finish that by yourself are you?" Jongho silently offered Yeosang some of his chips. Yeosang gladly took a hand full to munch on. When Jongho looked back inside the bag his eyes widened.

"Damn, you couldn't leave at least 5 for me?" "Oh stop, you're being dramatic." Yeosang rolled his eyes and started eating the chips. "There's not many stars tonight." There was a slight disappointment in Jongho's tone. "I see one, look." Yeosang pointed up. "Where?" Jongho looked in the direction of Yeosang's finger.

Yeosang smacked the back of his head. "Ow!" Jongho smacked Yeosang back on the forehead with his bag of chips. Yeosang glared at him and threw a chip at his face. "Thanks for giving me one of my chips back." Jongho ate it with a shit-eating grin. "Shut up." Yeosang reached for the sodas and opened them both.

He gave one to Jongho and they both took big gulps of it. "This was a fucking waste." "What do you mean?" "I mean there's barely any stars in the sky right now. We came up here for nothing." "Well maybe if you just took the time to actually look instead of moping around, you would see what I see. Lay down."

Jongho did as he was told and laid down on the blanket below him, using his hand as a headrest. Yeosang laid his head on Jongho's stomach. Jongho's free hand played with Yeosang's hair out of muscle memory. "See, look over there." Turns out Yeosang was right.