𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑟🏵

ೋღ ✿ ღೋ

ೋღ ✿ ღೋ

(ChanelPradaGirl: This is kinda parallel to Silencer, but my version.)

Scene: Outside Françoise Dupont High School.

Gloria, Luka, Chloé, Rose, and Juleka listen to an announcement made by Bob Roth through Gloria's phone.

"We're looking for new talent. Stunning musical and visual skills are a must. With a brand new style that everyone will die for. You have two weeks to send in your videos." Bob announced.

"It's a perfect opportunity to showcase Kitty Section!" Gloria smiles.

"And the stage clothes you designed Gloria," Luka added, holding Chloé's waist.

"If we all pitch in, two weeks is more than enough time to make a video! Everyone in?" Gloria asks.

"Here we go!" Rose pumped her fist.

"Kitty Section!" The group shouted in unison.

Meanwhile, Marinette and Lila are standing at the entrance and have heard everything.

"This is the perfect opportunity to show off how "good"," Lila quoted the word. "You're trying to be," She smirks at Marinette.

"How?" Stalkernette tilts her head.

"Just go over there and act all shy and ask if you can also help out because you have a few designs in mind for Kitty Section. If they don't buy it, don't push it. You want to start gaining their trust so they'll be easier to manipulate. Now go!" Lila urges, pushing the Suepain-Cheng girl forward.

Marinette swallows, walking down the steps and approaching the group. She must pretend to be shy!

"Uh, hi, guys," She timidly greeted the five as they turn to her.

"Oh, Marinette, it's you," Ivan greeted dryly.

"What do you want, Dupain-Cheng?" Chloé narrows her eyes at her enemy.

"I overheard you guys talking about designs for Kitty Section. Lila encouraged me to come cover because she knows I love fashion designing," Marinette points over to Lila.

The vixen smiles "sweetly", giving a wave.

"So I was just wondering if... I could... help out with the designs?" Marinette asks, acting hesitant. "I have a few ideas in mind!"

The group exchange wary looks.

They're not sure what to trust of her after she's been awful for so long, yet she seems eager to help.

Chloé thinks her ideas will be atrocious, Rose and Ivan are unsure if it'd be safe to trust her, Luka is curious at the idea of someone new working with them (he doesn't know her history), and maybe he can get along with Marinette.