𝑂𝑙𝑦𝑑𝑖𝑎🪻

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'll be right over," Gloria then hung up.

"What's all this news about?" Flora asks curiously.

"I don't know, Flor, that's why I'm gonna go find out," Gloria stood up. "Telling Marinette's parents about the Shanghai incident will have to wait,"

¸.•**¨*•❉ ❉•**•.¸

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Chloé's Room.

Juleka, Alix, Mylène, Rose, Gloria, and Sabrina are all gathered

They have made themselves comfortable and are eagerly awaiting the story that Chloé so frantically wanted to share with them.

"So? What's the news?" Sabrina asks her BFF.

"Okay, so..." Chloé's cheeks glow red as she shifts in the chair she was sitting in. "Luka and I officially got together yesterday at the movie premiere," She revealed.

"WHAT?!" The girls all yell in unison.

"Seriously? I mean, I know he was all over you and stuff, but you guys are actually official now?!" Rose squeals.

"Yep," Chloé nods, still blushing.

"That's amazing, Chloé!" Sabrina grins.

"Finally!" Gloria exclaims. "The chemistry between you two was so damn strong,"

"Yay," Juleka smiles, being the most chill one there.

"You're not upset I'm with your brother, Juleka?" Chloé asks.

"No, why do you think I kept bringing him around?" Juleka smirks slightly.

"That's what I was hoping," Chloé replies, relieved.

"I think that news calls for a celebration," Sabrina says, "What do you say we all go down to the hotel spa and then get room service afterwards?"

"Sounds like fun!" Alix agrees happily.

"Yay!" Rose squeals.

"Sounds nice, yes please," Mylène nods enthusiastically.

"Um, I actually can't," Chloé declines.

"Why not?" Sabrina asks surprisedly.

The other girls all stare at Chloé waiting for her answer.