𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

Soon 'Round of Applause' by Waka Flocka began to play.

"Oh this is my songggg," Lay dragged, standing up from her chair.

Round of applause
Baby make that ass clap

drop it to the floor,
make that ass clap

Lay bent over and did a twerk for the camera, her plump butt moving effortlessly.

"Sit yo' ass down Lay," Judah grumbled, his eyes halfway open as he watched his girlfriend.

"Oh, but you can wake up for that? bye Judah," Lay waved him off as she sat back down.

Judah sat up from the bed, beginning to stretch.

"Hold on, lemme pause this. Can't have y'all seeing my man's package" Lay said as she stopped recording causing Judah to laughing as he stood up.

Judah was only wearing his boxers, so Lay could see his morning wood standing very tall as he walked to the bathroom.

When he caught her staring she quickly looked back to her camera causing him to laugh.

When he disappeared into the bathroom, Lay began recording again.

"Okay, I'm back, today I don't think I'm going to do much makeup, nothing heavy for sure,"

"I know I'm not supposed to be screaming "my man my man" too loudly, but y'all...I can't help myself, me and my man locked in like this," Lay said, crossing her middle and index fingers to show how locked in she was.

"We weren't talking for a couple of days and I can't even lie, I felt like I was dyingggg- okay, maybe that's dramatic, but still!"

"If I'm being honest, I'm in love with him, I just...haven't told him yet," Lay expressed verbally for the first time, whispering it of course.

She knew that she had to cut that out of the video.

"But, on another note, I need to pick an outfit, I think I'm going simple with that too," Lay mumbled, picking up her camera and walking to the her stocked closet.

Her closet space was huge, that was one of her must-haves when she picked out her condo.

She sat her camera up on the island she had inside the closet, before going to the section where she had her clothes for when it was a bit colder outside.

Her closet was separated by weather, then by the type of clothing, then by color, she had so much clothes that it just had to be like that.

Judah also had a small section of his own, only because he was there so much.

She ended up picking out her grey bodysuit, some stacked white socks, her baby pink tasman uggs, a baby pink cross body bag to match, and she also picked some jewelry to tie everything together.

"Okay, this eats a little bit," She said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She turned around when she heard Judah enter the closet, she was about to grab her camera but she saw that he had some shorts on so she didn't.

"Good morning baby," She smiled as he walked over to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her close to him.

"'morning, where you finna' go?" He asked her as he wrapped his arms around her, his large hands resting on her ass.

"We are going to get food, can we go to waffle house?" She asked him as she laid her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Yeah, whatever you want mama,"

"What you want for your birthday?" Judah asked her as he drove her home.

They were coming from Waffle House and he had some "work" to do, so he was dropping her off, but he'd come back and see her later.

"Um...I want to go on a vacation, somewhere where it's warm. I want you to come with me, and Milan, and Zion and his girlfriend," Lay said with a smile as Judah listened to every word she said.

Her birthday was coming up in about three weeks, and Judah had a plan.

Whatever Lay wanted was what she was going to get, simple.

"I'll plan the trip and get tickets and stuff, I just want you to come with me, you don't have to get me any gifts baby," Lay told him as he grabbed her hand, pulling up to the complex of her condo.

Lay felt like he spent too much money on her, especially when all she really needed was his presence and she would be okay.

"You know that ain't happening mama, don't pay for shit," He told her causing her to sigh.

Lay was beginning to notice that other than physical affection, giving gifts and showering her with money was Judah's love language.

"Okay Judah, you need to be back by nine please, I have somewhere I wanna' take you," She told him as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"'Ight, come here," He replied causing her to climb over the middle console into his lap.

He grabbed her by her neck, pulling her into slow kiss causing her to gasp at the suddenness.

The kiss became more and more heated, one of Lay's hands resting on his hardened length that could be felt through his jeans while Judah's free hand rested between her legs.

"Mmh...Don't you have somewhere to be Judah?" Kay asked him softly after pulling from the kiss.

"It can wait mama," He replied before pecking her lips once again, but she stopped him from deepening it.

"Go do what you need to do Judah, I'll see you later baby," Lay told him causing him to suck his teeth.

"'ight mama...I love you," He hesitantly said said causing her heart to drop.

"What?" Lay asked him, trying to make sure she heard correctly.

"I love you mami, been feeling like that for a minute na'"

"Awwww Judah, I love you too baby," Lay smiled as she placed her hands on both sides of his face, pecking  his lips repeatedly.

barely anything happened, bye 😒

thoughts on Lay & Judah?

what y'all want to happen on that trip? What do yall want to see from them? I want some drama from the trip but idk