𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"My pussy?" She questioned, he nodded.

"It that a bad thing?" She asked nexts

"No mama, yo' shit pretty as hell too," He mumbled, pulling his bottom lip into his mouth.

"You so fucking pretty," He complimented looking at her body in its entirety.

Dalaney  felt nervous under his gaze, so she instinctively began to cover herself but she stopped when he popped her thigh roughly causing her to  gasp.

He pulled her up, wrapping his hand around her neck and tilting her head back, forcing her to look up at him.

Lay squeezed her legs together as he pulled her into a slow and sensual kiss, his hand tightening around her neck which did nothing but turn her on even more.

Lay moaned into his mouth as he tongued her down sloppily, his hand resting around her throat while his other kneaded and caressed her small breasts.

He then laid her back down and pushed her legs apart, making her keep them there.

She shivered when she felt the cool air on her exposed private, she squirmed with anticipation.

"You so wet mama, who got you like this? Hm?" He asked her, connected their eyes once again.

"Y-You baby," She stuttered out as she felt her arousal roll down to her second hole.

He moved down so that his face was between her legs, inhaling her scent and immediately falling in love with it.

He started at her clit, gliding his wet tongue against it causing her to gasp at the new feeling.

He swirled his tongue around the bud before sucking on it lightly, then flattening his tongue on her pussy so that he could explore other parts of her, Dalaney moaned sweetly as he did so.

"O-Ooh baby...shit," She moaned as her man skillfully worked his tongue on her pussy, she didn't know how to describe what she was feeling, it's was almost...euphoric.

He used his thumb, stimulating her clit as he slowly slid his tongue inside of her tight hole, Lay's moans sounding like music to his ears.

Lay's jaw dropped as Judah tongue-fucked her, the way he was eating her pussy was sending her into a frenzy.

"Judah...oh my God," She cried out, moaning his name sweetly which only made him work harder on her pussy, wanting her to cum in his mouth.

He slowly replaced his tongue with his finger causing her to frown her face up, but she didn't take long to take a liking to the feeling of his finger working inside her.

"Ooh shit...Judah..." She whined, her face frowning up as she felt her release approaching.

"You gon' cum mama? C'mon," He grunted, his words sounding muffled due to his thick lips moving and suctioning around her clit.

"Baby, I think I'm- Ooh!" She moaned out as she released for the first time in his mouth.

Judah hungrily lapped it up, practically sucking it out of her causing her legs to begin to shake due to over stimulation.

He gave her pussy a break, moving down and spitting some of her cum out onto her second hole causing her eyes to pop open.

He swirled his tongue around the clenching hole as his middle finger slid back inside her pussy, fingering his girlfriend slowly as he ate her ass.

"J-Judah...I c-can't,"She cried out as she tried to close her legs but her slapped her thigh causing her to open them back.

Her legs shook as Judah moved on from her second hole moving his fingers to her clit and moving them quickly on the bud as lapped up her juices, his nose occasionally bumping against her clit.

Lay felt like her legs were about to giving out on her, she didn't know how much she could take.

Judah, on the other hand, was addicted, he felt as if he could eat her pussy all night long and he still wouldn't get tired of doing so.

"Look at you squirting on me, give me some more mama," He said when her liquids began to leak out of her, her orgasm approaching her.

She did as told, finally letting go of the knot that was building in her stomach, all of her liquids shooting out on his face.

"Judah! I-" She was cut off by her legs beginning to rapidly shake, her orgasm taking over her body.

Judah lapped up her release, swallowing every last drop before standing up.

He watched as her body shook, her jaw dropping at the immense feeling coursing through her body.

Her lip was quivering and her eyes were teary, Judah wanted to make her first time receiving head unforgettable, and he had succeeded.

"You did so good mama," He soothed as he picked her trembling body, placing a kiss on her lips
as he carried her to the bathroom.

judah just always seemed like a booty-eater to me, so now he is

thoughts?