Chapter 2: Garden of Stars

Start from the beginning

we waited and soon everyone was there."so how's your mc job at school going, Sunghoon and Wonyoung?"Jeonghyeon asked"it's fine."they both answered at once, making the whole table burst into laughter. everyone soon ordered and got their food having a great time.

"let's all watch a movie when we get to my place , eh?"Junghyung asked."yeah, it should be horror too!to get the party started"answered, with a follow-up ghost moan.we all finish and leave to head for Junghyung's house.

We all arrive to his house and take our showers to put on our pajamas.

We then get in our spots and get ready for the horror movie."is everyone ready?"Yujin and Junghyung say at the same time."Wait i'm here!" Jeonghyeon comes in the living room, dressed in his pajamas as well, his hair wet still.

'man he looks go-HOLD IT I SHOULDN'T SAY THIS STUFF THATS SO WEIRD' i give myself a mental slap to the face, just focusing on the movie.

  "ok now i'm ready ." Jeonghyeons states, sitting next to....ME?I blush a little when he scoots closer to me, our shoulders touching.I blush a little harder when i realize hes closer than i thought. Yujin turns on the horror movie, all of us watching intensely.

 As the movie continues, we get some scares and screams from some of us.I don't really mind until the lady is all of a sudden beheaded , blood everywhere.

"Ahh!"I squeal scream , hiding my face into someones chest.I don't pay attention on who's chest i'm hiding in until someone spoke words i never thought i'd hear tonight.

"wow, you're so scared you're cuddling with jeonghyeon!"leeseo squealed with rei, gaeul, and wonyoung, while everyone else was laughing."huh?"I asked pulling away, 

only to look at jeonghyeon's suprised but chuckling face."UHH" I hide under my blanket , blushign like crazy, until jeonghyeon, pulls it off , looking at me"it's fine"he smiled softly as i was still blushing but calmed down.

"o-o-ok..."i looked away trying not to let him see me blush.We all continued to watch the movie until it was over.'thank god... it's over'i sigh in relief. "who's ready for another?"Yujin and Junghyung asks."ANOTHER?"I asked, dumdfounded

"It's fine, you can always hide into my chest~"Jeonghyeon teases.I blush insanely hard, barely able to think.Everyone just laughs at me , seeing my deep red face.

Junghyung then grabs the remote, turning on the next one for us.

There are on and off scares, and I get scared more easily and I, in fact, took up Jeongheyon's offer and did hide and cuddle to his chest, while he just patted me quietly.

I heard quiet squeals, and awes from, everyone, specifically Wonyoung,Yujin, Sunghoon,and Sunoo.'evil'Ithought, still in Jeonghyeon's Chest

'His chest is warm.. and soft..' I thought, relaxed as i slumped more onto Jeonghyeon."ok, that's it ,who's tired?"Ni-ki asked, yawning .everyone agreed it was time to got to sleep, and did so.I fell alseep on Jeonghyeon, who was already fast asleep.

I then woke up, and tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't so I just went to Junghyung's garden.

I walked there with my blanket, sitting on the stone floor of the garden sitting down, looking at the stars.'why am i all cuddly with Jeonghyeon? 'I thought."I still don't know if he can be trusted"i spoke out loud."if who can be trusted ?"