"Tour has been crazy but a lot of fun. I have missed seeing you," Eric said.

"I have missed seeing you too," I said.

"I feel like I have known you for so much longer. Is that weird to say?" Eric asked.

"I do not think so because I feel the same way," I said.

"Do you think you could come see us on tour?" Eric asked.

"I could most likely rearrange something," I said.

"I would love that so much," He replied.

"Where are you guys at right now?" I asked.

"We are in London for the next few days. Would that be possible for you?" He asked.

"I think it could be done. Let me check my schedule real quick," I said.

"Okay, take your time," Eric replied.

I covered the mouth part of the phone and looked at Matthew.

"Soooo?" Matthew asked but looking at me.

"Do you think I could take a couple of days off to go to London?" I asked.

"Only if you let me come with you. I think we could close the studio for a few days we do own it after all," Matthew replied.

I nodded and uncovered the mouth part of the phone.

"It is possible," I said.

"I can't wait to see you then. Will you be coming with Matthew?" Eric asked.

"Of course, he is like my brother so we go a lot of places together," I said.

"Well, we will see you guys soon then," Eric replied.

"See you so soon," I said but hanging up the phone.

"You got your wish," Matthew said.

I put the phone down and walked into the kitchen.

"I know it is kind of weird when we talk about something it randomly happens," I said but sitting back down.

"It is the power of words that proves to be the true meaning to life," Matthew said.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me," Matthew replied with a chuckle.

We would enjoy our meal.

"So we are going to London? How soon?" Matthew asked.

"Well, it would be tomorrow we should be leaving to be there in time," I said.

"Works for me. I will get everything settled tonight for us," Matthew replied.

"You are so cool," I said.

"I know I am," Matthew replied.

We would end up taking our evening to get the studio situated and then getting our bags packed.

"It is going to be nice since the flight is a short one," Matthew said.

"I know," I said.

"I think it is interesting how their tour is going. London is not too far which is so nice," Matthew replied.

"People with their tours is kind of fun. I would always like to know what it would be like to be on tour but it is not apart of our job," I commented.

"Maybe he will call tomorrow so you can give him the flight information and such," Matthew said.

"I am sure he will," I said.

"I think it is kind of nice how he did end up calling. I also think it is cute how he missed you," Matthew said.

"I am kind of surprised he said he missed me," I said.

"I think it is cute how you both think the same," Matthew commented. 

We ended our evening with everything situated. 

I reassured myself of all of the things on the list I needed to check off. Our flight was in order which was simpler than I thought it would be. We also got our bags packed and the studio situated. I finished my evening off with relaxing and drinking tea then dozing off to sleep.