"I'll move in slowly. I should be fully in here by next week or so... I'm just going to get a lot of things first. That's okay, right?"

"You seem to forget that this is your home too from now on."

She smiled; a small one though. "I just want to be sure I'm not pushing a lot of boundaries."

"You're not," He wasn't even sure in that moment that he had any boundary he minded her crossing. "I promise."

"Even if I bring a lot of pillows, plushies, books and potted plants?"

He nodded, the mental images assaulting him all at once. "Even if you bring all of those. The house is kinda bare anyways"

"Alright...About what room I'd like, I think the next room's perfect."

His every fibre of being snapped to attention. "We'll be sharing a bathroom."

"It's big enough so it's fine. And besides, I can always come in cause trouble."

He laughed. "I should have guessed as much. You're turning out to be quite mischievous, Yoo-rim."

Her smile was a lethal arrow aimed at his heart. "You haven't seen anything yet, Namjoon."

"I'll look forward to seeing everything." He couldn't wait. "Are there other issues you want us to clear up?"

She nodded. "Yes, there are a few."

He nodded. "I'm listening."

"How am I going to know when you'll be coming home? You're definitely not going to be here all the time so..."

He thought for a moment before he replied. "I feel as though I'll be here a lot more from now on but I'll let you know when I'll be coming unless it's really late and you might be probably be asleep. Is that okay?"

She nodded. "It is. I just don't want a situation where I'll mistake you for a criminal and things would get messy."

A brow of his rose. "Has that happened before?"

She nodded again, nearly laughing at the memory. "My colleagues back at Korea Today wanted to surprise me, having no idea I was home. I thought they were thieves and I ended up hitting Taecyeon's head with a frying pan. I hit him again before he could even scream in pain for the first one."

He laughed and so did she before she continued. "It was so epic and luckily he didn't hate me so it was all good. I don't want to end up hitting you like that."

"You wouldn't."

She nodded and exhaled, her smile disappearing. Her nerves, for the umpteenth time, returned. "So, there's the issue with intimacy..." She blew out a small breath. "I'm not a very, very intimate person. Sure, kisses and hugs work but I'm not comfortable with anything more than that." Her voice dropped. "Not for now at least."

"Yoo-rim." He nearly reached out to take her hand in his. "I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want." He gave her a reassuring smile. "Sure, things have moved kind of quickly but we're still taking things one step at a time as they come so it's all good."

She looked really uncomfortable but she forged on. "But Young Do said men have needs...?"

His brows furrowed. "Young Do?"

"My ex...The idiot."

"Oh." He said in realization and then he nodded. "Yeah, men have needs and women do too, but we learn to control it so it's okay. Like I said, we wouldn't do anything as long as you don't want to."

"But would you want to?" She asked lowly, refusing to meet his eyes.

Namjoon honestly found her cute. "Maybe? Let's get there first. But I'm never going to force you and I want you to know that."