𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑜𝑛💐

Start from the beginning

"Whoa girl," The hypocrite's scenario gets interrupted by Alya. "What are you talking about? You're not sitting next to Adrien. Your seat's over there."

Alya pointed to where she would be sitting and Marinette followed her finger, seeing that she was pointing to the back.

"You'll be sitting next to Gloria," Alya disclosed.

"What?!!" Marinette shrieks, only to become embarrassed when her classmates gave her weird looks. "At the back with GLORIA of all people?!" She whisper-yells, shooting Gloria a dirty look as the said florist made her way to the back.

"Unfortunately," Alya shrugs.

"But why? What's going on?" Marinette questioned.

"Well since she's got a hearing issue, there's no way she can sit at the back of the class, right? Which means she needed a place up in the front," Alya explains. "So to make it work, Ivan sat next to Mylène, Nate sat next to Alix, and she came up with the idea of moving Nino here,"

Nino glances at her before he rolled his eyes. He clearly did NOT like sitting with the biased blogger.

"Who is this she?" Marinette asked her BFF.

Miss Bustier enters the classroom just then.

"Good morning, students. I hope you all had an amazing Spring break. I'm sure you've all heard by now, but Lila's home from her trip to Achu, and she's back in school with us again." The teacher says as Lila enters.

"Hi, everyone." Bitch-la waved.

"Hi, Lila," The whole class (except Marinette, Gloria, Chloé, and Sabrina) greeted her back.

"Oh, a seat in the front row! You all remembered my hearing issue! You're such sweethearts, all of you. Mwah! Mwah!" Witch-la blew kisses at everyone before she sat down next to Adrien.

"You have a hearing problem, Lila?" Marinette quizzed, not buying it.

"Yes, I suffer from tinnitus, a constant ringing in my left ear," The Wicked Witch of the West. "I've had it ever since I was caught in a... unfortunate gun shooting incident recently. And the next thing you know, I've got tinnitus! Lucky me, right?"

Everyone felt sympathetic for the Queen of Lies while she had a sullen look on her face.

Give this girl an Oscar, cause that had to be the best lie she's ever told.

"However, the best part is," Lila swiftly scooted closer over to Adrien, invading his personal space and making him uncomfortable. "Since you're such an excellent student Adrien, you'll be able to help me catch up with all the schoolwork I missed while I was traveling with my parents. Would you do that for me?" She batted her eyelashes at him.

"I don't know, I'm pretty busy," Adrien replies dryly, scooting away from her a bit.

Lila was displeased by his answer. It only showed on her face for a split second before she smiled sweetly at him. "That's okay, I'm sure you can make time for me,"

Adrien restrains his disgust while Sausage Hair batted her eyelashes at him again.

Both Marinette and Gloria frown at Lila for different reasons. The former didn't want the lying fox sitting next to her obsession while the latter showed disdain towards the vixen because she made her childhood friend uncomfortable.

"Miss Bustier, why do I have to sit in the back now?" Marinette complained.

"Do you have any trouble hearing or seeing, Marinette?" Miss Bustier inquired.

"Uh, I... I..." Mari-Cunt stammered.

"My eyesight and hearing are good," Adrien quickly got up. "I'll sit in the back of the class with Gloria while you two can sit up front. I don't mind sitting next to Gloria,"