That was when they heard,

"He knows..."

They saw Avinash standing.

"He knows your full story."

"But how, doctor?"

"I told him when he came to my clinic for counseling. I told him about it because I thought he would understand the seriousness of the matter" he said regretting.

"Do you think he could have been behind this fiasco?" Arnav asked.

"Might be... after all, he loved Khushi" Avinash said.

Khushi removed her phone while saying,

"At the same time, we should not free Pradeep from this. He should also have some sources to know what happening in our families"

"What do you say, Khushi?"

"I'm saying don't underestimate him nor divert your mind from him."

She made a video call.

"Whom you are calling?"

"Akash Bhai..."

Akash disconnected the call.

"He is not attending," Khushi said but she received a voice call the next second.

"Disconnecting the video call, he is coming on voice call" She attended it.

Arnav frowned. why didn't he attend the video call?

"Bhai..."

"Khushi, why are you making a video call? Babuji said you are in RM. I'm coming there to pick you up"

Khushi looked at Arnav perplexed.

"But, why, Bhai? Babuji asked you to pick me up?"

"No no...! When I'm here, why would you be there before marriage? That's why I decided to bring you back to GH"

"Before doing that, get babuji's permission"

"But, why, Khushi? You are going to come to our house only, right?. What's there to think?"

"You don't know what's happening here... that's why"

"What's happening?"

"A leech is torturing me"

"Who is torturing you?"

"I don't know who is he but he says he is Arjun"

"Whaaat? What are you saying?"

"But he is not Arjun..."

"How do you know that?"

"I know because Arnav is Arjun"

There was silence on the other side.

"Where are you Bhai?"

"Office..."

"You said you are going to come to pick me up?"

"I'm supposed to start"

"No need... I will wait until Babuji comes"

"Listen, Khushi"

"Sorry, Bhai..." she disconnected the call and looked at Arnav and Avinash.

"Why does Akash want to take you from here?" Arnav asked while removing his phone and dialing Shashi. He attended the call.

"Tell me, Arnav. Is everything all right?"

"Akash wants to take Khushi from RM, uncle"

"But why?"

"I don't know uncle. I said he didn't want Khushi to be with me before marriage"

"I will talk to him. Don't send Khushi out of RM"

"Thank you, uncle"

Shashi disconnected the call and called Akash. He attended it.

"Why do you want to bring Khushi from RM?"

"Being with Arnav before the wedding does not seem right, Babuji"

"Doctor Avinash is there with them. They are not alone. Even though they are alone, I don't think it's wrong. They are getting married the day after tomorrow. More than that, the situation is serious that would not let them think of something as you think"

"I didn't mean it, Babuji"

"Listen, Akash, they were already stressed due to the fake Arjun"

"How could you say he is FAKE? Arnav doesn't remember anything. Just because he looks like Arjun, how could we think he is Arjun?"

"There was nothing for us to think but for KHUSHI. She thinks he is Arjun and I don't want to question her intellect. Arnav and Khushi's wedding will happen the day after tomorrow. Until then, Khushi will be in RM with Raizadas only"

"Whaaat? But why, Babuji?"

"It's because that's the safer place than GH. She will be safe and relaxed in RM."

"But, Babuji..."

"That's final... I want her to be under Arnav's shadow. I and Garima will also stay in RM if needed. You don't have to take the pressure" Shashi disconnected the call.

Shashi didn't know why he could not trust Akash. He again called Arnav.

"Tell me, uncle"

"Khushi will be in RM. Until I ask you to send her to GH, please don't send her with anyone no matter who the person is. Even if Akash asked you to send her, don't"

"Ok, uncle... thank you" Arnav disconnected the call smiling relieved.

"Shashi uncle wants you to be here"

Khushi closed her eyes smiling.

"Let me check, whether Pradeep is still here," Arnav said and came out.

He didn't see Pradeep or fake Arjun there. He came inside locking the door.

An hour later, Raizadas and Guptas came home, finishing the wedding purchasing. They showed them to Arnav and Khushi.

"We don't have to worry about the wedding lehanga's stitching. It is semi-stitched. So, we will get it soon" Said Aparna.

"It's so beautiful," Khushi said.

"My selection" Aparna smiled.

"I will keep the mangal sutra in the pooja room" Ratna went to the pooja room to keep the mangal sutra in Devi Maiya's feet.

That was when they heard a knock on the door. Arnav went to open it. When he opened the door, he was shocked to see the fake Arjun standing with blood clots on his face and Pradeep was clutching his collar.

To be continued...

JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara