Vaffanculo..! (Fuck you..!)

Start from the beginning

Ashley:

Betty:

Party began soon after they changed. Meanwhile,Leo,Anna nd Aries were waiting for the girls as they were taking alot of time to get ready. On the other hand...

Cara - stop it Ash, u look great don't think about ur outfit,it's not revealing that much and I guess if u bought that black it would have driven every single guy crazy..

Ash - guess I better stick to this

Cara - come on now nd one more thing leave that jacket over there, it's not mine

Ash - then..?

Cara - Zio!

Ash - what?

Cara - yep! They r calling, come..

Ash - kk

Soon after Cara and Ash went down stairs..nd the next thing that happened was every single guy was drooling over them nd this has set fire in the 'guys' eyes..

Aries's POV:

Me, Leo nd Anna were waiting downstairs nd my ' il pasticcio nd guai signora ' (cutiepie nd trouble lady) were upstairs, getting ready...I was so impatient to wait cause I have another important meeting after going home. So, without wasting a single sec, I dialled to Cara's phone, but she immediately cut the call. Guess they are coming down..just then Cara nd Her, came down stairs.. She..was looking so beautiful! Cazzo (f*ck)..  just then I saw every stronzo (a*shole) was looking at them..

End of POV;

Betty : Hey! Attention please..good, so, there is only one rule for this party nd that is enjoying it all night..(everyone clapped) so, make sure to enjoy it! Have fun!

When Betty came and announced, everyone's eyes were on her nd were diverted from the gurls. But there were only two pair of eyes  which were staring at them..

Leo - Babe, I know that it's not ur fault to born this beautifully but..I don't like everyone to see what is mine, especially those who have dirty eyes..

Cara - But this was my gift for u! I don't care about them..

Leo - And I really loved this gift of yours, it's driving me crazy! (He moves near her ears and whispers something that makes Cara blush) [  Mi fa impazzire il fatto di volerti davvero scopare proprio qui, quindi è meglio che ti prepari a controllarmi stasera..(It drived me crazy that I really wanna f*ck you right here, so better get ready to control me tonight..) ]