Shit. You mumbled inside your mouth but kept walking with Taehyung. But now you start to feel uncomfortable because of their gaze, it was just stuck on you now. Can't help but try to hide yourself behind Taehyung, moreover, they are also on the same footpath as you, and you both were walking toward them,

Nothing will happen, nothing will happen, you were thinking this in your mind. They were giving you a weird look.

Just a little then we will pass by them, you thought while licking your lips in nervousness, and unknowingly your grip tightened on Taehyung's hand.

One step closer, and closer, and closer.

Your breaths become steady when you both walk past them without any problem.

" This is also the reason I don't want to keep you away from me and let you work outside," he said as you looked at him. " what if I had not been here with you and they had tried to do something? "

" before, everything was different when you were in your house, you had a car and security, and your brother who was always there to keep you safe, your family and friends who always used to roam around you not leaving you alone for a minute " he paused a little and caress your hand slowly and lovingly.  " now you are my responsibility and I want to protect you and give you all that you deserve, which don't only contain happiness but- "

" Everything "

You blush and look down while he is looking at you. You slowly nodded.

How sweet, you thought, and continued to blush nonstop. While he was gazing at you.

You were unaware of what to say now, so you just kept quiet and just walked forward.

But he didn't stop there. As days passed he was getting comfortable around you faster than you,  you could sense that. He pulled you closer while wrapping his hand around your shoulders.

Enjoying each other's presence you both slowly reach your home. Your home.

----------

Meanwhile, 

"She still hasn't come back, she must be with that guy" Mr Park was saying on the phone.

" How can be so careless hun? Sometimes I doubt if you are her real father. " the other side of the man speaks as Mr Park's eyes darken. He greets his teeth and his grip tightens on the phone.

" mind your words Jungkook, " Mr Park spoke up angrily.  " and tell me fast why did you call me? "

" relax future father-in-law, I just want to inform you that, " the voice takes a pause. Me Park looked at the phone screen to check if the call didn't hang up, but it was going on. So he again positioned it to ears.

" Tell what? " He asked being impatient and confused at the same time.

" That, I have found your daughter and her lover " Jungkook cleared himself and anyone could guess by his tone that he was smirking, at his unnecessary information. 

" you are still behind her? I thought- " Mr. Park was saying but in the next moment he cut him off.

" How can I leave her, my future partner huh? I have loved her, and still do and I'm not going to her up on her that easily, "

Mr. Park closes his eyes hearing his possessive words.

" For 3 years, I've been waiting, and just to marry her, and she can't do this to me," he said greeting his teeth. " I'm not letting her end up with that piece of shit, understand "

Jungkook roars from the other side as Mr Park nods his head before replying to him.

" yes," he said.

---------------

You were sitting on the kitchen counter as Taehyung was making dinner for both of you. You had to help him so much today to make dinner and you were so happy that he let you help him. So now you were sitting quietly. 

" Tae, it's been a long time since you called your mother " you speak out of nowhere, and he looks at you. He shakes his head.

" It's been two days, but right now she must be sleeping, " you both glance at the wall clock as it is past 9 pm.

" we will call her tomorrow," he said as you nodded your head and tasted the food from the dish.  " yummy "

He giggles and pinches your cheeks, later he off the button gas and starts to take out your dishes before heading into the hall. You also take a glance at your back before standing up from there and start filling up the glass with water.

Both of them enjoy their tasty meal together being lovely dovely to each other. Feeding each other with care. Complimenting each other and so on. You were feeling so lucky to have a person like him as your lover.

Without caring about the future and past you both were deeply drowned in each other. Knowing many things are coming for them, but they are not scared. Till they are together, they want nothing. 

It was like a fairytale. The princess falls in love with her gardener and now wants to live the rest of her life with him.

Yes, it was a fairytale,  but a modern one.

...

" Good night," he sweetly said with a smile and tugged you inside the blanket.

" Good night " you reply to him with a smile and peck his cheeks.

You both giggled and left your body to relax on the soft mattress. As you both slowly drift into a deep slumber.