His In My Head002

~°♡°~
SageVods
(All platforms)

Sage pov:

After around five minutes I start packing my things up to go home.

I finish throwing everything togerther and pick up my guitar.

As I open the door to walk out, out of the corner of my eye I spot a dark brown curly hair boy with brown sparkling eyes.

He was sitting with the worker that I had found to be new.

Time skip
Flat

I had final arrived at my flat, I unlocked the door and burst in to see my cats

Skylar and Sayla
Skylar a girl and Sayla a boy.
Both grey and white ragdolls.

I head to my office after patting my cats and feeding them.

I unlock my computer, and open twitch, before I press go live i post on twitter.

Willow

Liked by Violet, Bri and 3974 others

MINECRAFT STREAM IN 5
Still can't find a band...

Bri
I'll be there!!!!!

  Willow
    First stream?

Axel
Final get to catch a stream

Violet
WHEN ARE YOU GIVING THE FANS THE SERVER

    Willow
        SOON

Press to load more comments

I quickly go to the kitchen to grab a packet of pocky.

I head back to my office and press

Start stream

I see the starting soon screen pop up.

After about 5 minutes I take the starting soon screen off.

"WELCOME BACK GUYS I'M WILLOW " I scream into the mic. "Sorry to the headphone user " I say with my mouth really close to the mic (it's like Wilburs mic).

"Okay we have more alc work (sever name) " I tell them. 

I then get a knock on the door.

"I'll be back chat someone's at the door " i say to chat.

Wilbur's POV:

After Tommy finished rebelling on about the girl called Sage, he had to get back to work so I could go home. As I got into my flat I heard yelling threw the walls  "I'M WILLOW " was the only thing I could make out. She either could be a streamer or talking to random people online.

I sigh and walk out the door 'for the love of God Don't let it be a fan' I knock on the door, and hear " I'll be back chat someone's at the door" i figure out it's a girls voice.

She opens the door, "Hi? "She questions"hi sorry can just keep it down I've had a long day " I say feeling a bit bad, "oh sorry yeah I'll keep it down if I get loud ever or again Don't be afraid to knock or just bang on the wall " she seems really thoughtful and caring for someone who doesn't know me. I give her a smile and she returns it. "Oh uh I'm Sage " she forces out, "I'm Wil "

I turn around and go back to my flat. 'I Sage? Willow? Were there to different people I heard. Is that her fake name.

S

ages pov:

"I'm back chat I was being to loud if I become loud again please let me know, they seemed really nice and I don't want to be on their bad side "

The stream went good as normal the other to people on the server joined and the stream went a bit longer then expect. Yet the whole time I had him in my head.