Chapter 6

Now that the moms knew the probable feelings of their dearest kids(well, they're technically not kids anymore), they sat together with their husbands to discuss the plan they had plotted a long back.

The idea the moms figured was that it would be best to persuade Vivaan and Anaya into an arranged marriage. After all, they knew that both of them wouldn't ever admit their feelings because they would probably assume that it might ruin the current bond between the two families. While Anaya's mother loved and trusted Vivaan unconditionally to allow him to marry her beloved princess, Vivaan's mother wished for nothing more than for her precious baby girl to become her daughter-in-law.

The dads were well aware of Vivaan and Anaya's special cherished bond, as well as their love and admiration for each other. Anaya was also their adorable princess, and they both noticed Vivaan's adoration and special care for her. Thus, the fathers agreed to join hands in their wives' plans. Hehehe, wives know the best.

Now the challenge in front of them was to convince the two sweethearts into this marriage plan.

On Vivaan's side; Vivaan was stunned by the news on all fronts. Never in his wildest dream had he expected that his own parents, who adored Anaya as their most treasured daughter, would urge him to marry the lady for the life. To say he was happy, however, would be an understatement. This new revelation overwhelmed him as much as it delighted him. Judging by his reaction to the announcement, his parents didn't take long to realize that their son didn't need any kind of persuasion to get married to her.

On Anaya's side; Anaya was caught off guard by the news just as much as he was, if not more so. Not because she didn't like the notion; she hadn't given it or him much thought before in this regard. "Wouldn't it be better to marry someone who knows you from the inside out and sincerely cares about you more than anything in life rather than marrying someone you barely know?" was the question her mother used to persuade her. She simply knew her daughter too well. "When you've never even had a boyfriend, isn't friendship a decent starting point for a relationship?" Well, Anaya found this part from her mother's dialog to be a little offensive. This caused her to ponder over the suggestion and give it some more thought. So she asked her mom for some time to think about it as it wasn't something to decide very hastily.

So, what do you think Anaya's decision would be about this marriage? and, do you think she would discuss this matter with Vivaan to know his stand on this? or would it ruin their friendship?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please support my story with your precious votes and share your comments if possible.

Thank you...