𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘊𝘳 𝟚 : 𝘛𝘩𝘊 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘎𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘀𝘩

Bắt đầu từ đầu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝖮𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆

"Itoshi-chan ! You can't do that ! The press is going to hate you !" Sae's manager informed the teen worryingly .

𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝖣𝖺𝖻𝖺𝖽𝗂𝖾
𝖲𝖺𝖾'𝗌 𝖬𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋

"I know , and I don't care about that . I only came back because my passport expired 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔/𝘯 . . ." The older Itoshi whispered the last part as Girolan sweat dropped .

𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘮𝘶𝘳

𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘮𝘶𝘳

𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘮𝘶𝘳

". . . It seems to be crowded in here ?" Teal eyes made its way to look into a huge hall filled to the brim with people .

"Ah , looks like there's a press conference in the event hall today . . ." Girolan answers .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝖩𝖥𝖴 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖧𝖺𝗅𝗅

"So , we gathered 301 of the most talented and outstanding soccer players under the age of 18 in this project . . .

And we are training them to become strikers that will lead Japan to a World Cup victory .

We call it the 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 ." Hirotoshi Buratsuta announced through the microphone in front of him to the sea of journalist in the seat below .

"This indeed is a revolutionary project . . . But why disrupt the lives of these high school students ?" A female reporter questions .

"Yeah ! And supposing you're able to produce a single world-class striker . . . Where's the proof that Japan would be able to win the World Cup ?!" A male journalist shouted out this time .

"It sounds as if you're saying you don't mind wasting the lives of 300 teenagers for the sake of one person . . . Aren't there any parents that oppose this ?!" A different reporter asked .

"Well . . . Of course ! We hold the high schoolers' wishes in high-esteem and already had the students' parents signed to their consent . . ." The president of the JFU stutters through his words .

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 . . ? 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗡 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 !!

This insane project is needed for Japan's soccer to advance to the next level !" Anri bursted out , slamming her hands onto the table and standing up while doing so .

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 . . ?

𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 ?

"Anri-chan . . ?" Buratsuta whispered to the red-head .

"Don't you wanna see . . .

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 ?!" She continues , not listening to the background noises .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝖡𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝖼𝗄'𝗌 𝖳𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖹

"𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 .

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 , 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 . 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 , 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 .