Day 6

"Wake up Kayla!" I heard Patrick whisper-yell.

I woke up and put on the clothes he had gotten me yesterday.

"Woah.... You look hot." Patrick said while biting his lip.

"Thank you." I said while blushing.

"We better get to the campus."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got out and walked into the gates to see Paloma looking for me.

"Kayla!!!!!" She shouted as she walked toward me.

"I saw you get out of Mr. Stump's car" she said with a wink.

"Shut it please." I quietly said.

"Everyone's talking about you and him." Paloma admitted.

"Shit. What are they saying?" I asked, getting concerned.

"They just ship you guys a lot, Ariana's pissed though." She giggled.

"Oh my god what a bitch" I laughed.

"She's after Mr. Hood now." She smirked.

"He's smart enough to know she's trouble." I suggested.

RING RING RING

We hurried to class.

"Hi Kayla!" Patrick greeted as I walked into the classroom.

"Hi pattycakes!" I replied, making him blush.

"Okay class, it's your lucky day. This is a free period. Go nuts, but try to keep it down." He said, making the class burst into conversation.

"Actually guys, you're welcome to go outside for this class. Don't wander too far though." He announced, making the whole class practically sprint out of the door.

"Have fun with him" Paloma said with a wink as she walked out.

"Hi babe." I said to Patrick as I noticed why he had excused the class.

"You want me to fix that for you?" I teased as I looked down to see he had a boner.

"I wouldn't mind." He groaned, getting harder.

I got on my knees and unzipped his jeans, taking his penis into my hand, stroking it.

"Kayla......" He moaned.

I continued to stroke him slowly.

"P-please." Was all he could manage to moan out.

I smirked as I took his penis into my mouth, making him grab my hair.

"Kayla..... Oh babe yes-s."

I continued bobbing my head up and down on his erection until I heard the door open, I hid under the desk and pulled Patrick's chair along with me so his bottom half couldn't be seen and I still had him in my mouth.

"Mr. Stump? Can I talk to you." I heard Ariana say. I chuckled quietly as I continued to lick his tip and base.

He looked down at me frantically as if he wasn't sure if he wanted me to stop.

"U-hhhhhhhhhh um mayb-e I-I-ts not the best timeeeeee" he half moaned.

"But it's very important." She said in her usual bitchy tone.

"Okay." he reluctantly agreed.

"So, what are you doing later?" She asked, she even sounded slutty oh god.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh um n-nothiNg" he moaned as I began to rub his balls.

"Are you okay?" She asked, pretending to care.

"I'm fine." He said as he moaned into his palm.

"Hey, have you seen Kayla?"

"Kaylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No." He moaned, using it as an opportunity to moan my name. I smirked.

"Oh. Okay." She awkwardly said.

"So, do you want to get dinner?" She asked. I smirked and took him all in once while flicking my tongue.

"Dinner? OhhhhhhhHhhHhHhhHh" he moaned loudly as I swallowed his warm seed.

"Is that a yes?" She asked, seeming uncomfortable.

I zipped up his pants and got up a before he could answer the question, making sure to make it obvious by wiping the corners of my mouth and gulping.

"What were you doing under his desk? O-oh. I didn't know you two were um. I'm gonna go." She said, seeming like she was about to cry. She rushed out of the room as I smiled.

"How was that?" I asked innocently.

"Great......" He moaned.

"But why did you pull that in front of Ariana?"

"She obviously wants in your pants. I had to show her who makes you feel good." I said as I bit my lip.

"Well, that was a great way." He said breathlessly.

RING RING RING

"I better get to science. See you later baby." I seductively whispered while giving him a peck on the lips and skipping out of the door.

"Woah. She's amazing." Patrick said in shock right before the door closed.
***********************************************************************
INTERESTING SHIT HERE HEHEHEHEHE YES