Weiss Schnee

⚠️This will contain sex scenes!!(No surprise ikr)⚠️

         Another night at the club, you look over at the vip area to see a pale slim figure sauntering around the section. Long white hair was sloppily but carefully put up in a high ponytail. Her breasts were on the smaller side but perky in the lacy corset lingerie. Her ass was round and thighs somewhat lean but still full. She had a ballerina type build. Her face was doll-like but cold. Maybe it was her icy blue eyes that made her look it. They pierced through whatever or whomever she was glancing at. Then they pierced through you. Her eyebrow raised, and she started making her way to you. Flashing sweet smiles to pass through other customers. Stopping to make quick, small chat with some wealthy clients. She was handed a 100. She giggled and kept walking. Her eyes kept you in their sights as she made her way up to you. Slightly leaning over the half wall dividing the areas.

“You.” The doll-like woman pointed at you.

You walked up to the barrier between the VIP area and the normal dance floor.

“Get in here.” The woman nodded to an unguarded entrance a few paces to the right of you.

            You entered the VIP section and met back up with the dancer. She dragged you over to a more secluded area, a small wrap around couch in the corner with a coffee table in front of it. The lighting was cool, like ice. 

“I've heard a lot about you.” Her eyes trace your body.

“Good things, I hope?” You jest.

“I bet you do, but yes.” She smirked.

“My name is Snowflake. Well, at least my stage name is.” She revealed.

“Nice to meet you, I must say you are quite captivating. You look like a porcelain doll.” You sit on the couch, stretching a hand out to her.

        She smiles and accepts it, making a bold move and sitting on your lap.

“This is much more comfortable than this ragged couch.” She shimmies her hips, extenuating her last comment.

“Will I have the honor of knowing your real name?” You ask.

“I'll see if you earn it.” Snowflake adjusted herself to straddle you.

         She began to kiss on your neck. Grinding her hips against yours. Your hands sneak around her back, reaching under to toy with her through her lace panties. The doll-like woman mewled. Her hips lifted and your fingers attacked, swiping her panties out of the way and entering her pussy. Your mouth made it to her neck and you kissed and licked till you found her sweet spot.

“Oh….fuuuck~” Snowflake moaned.

         You carefully leaned forward placing her on the coffee table in front of you. Her legs spread for you. Carefully taking off her panties and placing them next to you on the couch. You kiss up her left leg.

“What a gentleman.” She quipped.

“Anything for a princess.” You smiled.

        She blushed at the comment. You kissed her neck again but began to trail down, kissing her breasts and continuing down. Leaving soft peppering kisses around her pussy. Her hips sofly bucked in anticipation. You kissed her clit, then placed your tongue on it. Making slow and steady circles. She let out heavy puffs as she began to melt beneath you.

      Your hand that was previously holding one of her legs slithered out from its place. Tracing down her thigh and you inserted two of your fingers into her, you were welcomed, her pussy was wet and inviting. Clenching around your fingers. You quickened the pace of your tongue, making speedier circles. Her breaths became labored and shaky. Moans slipping out. She covered her mouth, nearly smacking herself with the speed. Her body trembled as pleasure began to overwhelm her. She was right on the edge. Her hand fell from her mouth, clenching to the outer edge of the coffee table. She was shaking from the tension building. Teeth clenching and her jaw tight.

“Please! Please! Make me cum!” Snowflake pleaded.

         Keeping the same pace you hooked your fingers a bit, adding pressure to her g spot. She came undone quickly after the adjustment. Her body trembled and her eyes rolled back, her pussy quivered tightening against your fingers. She moaned freely. You kept going, letting her ride out her orgasm entirely. Her torso tightening and her whole body shook lightly through the aftershocks of her orgasm. She laid on the coffee table. Her chest heaving and she took deep breaths trying to collect herself. After a couple minutes she got herself back together.

“Holy hell. That was amazing. My name is Weiss.” Weiss stated breathlessly.

“Nice to meet you, here.” You help her panties back on. Her legs shook as she stood up.

         She flopped onto the couch.

“Anything I can get you?” You question.

“Water please, that'd be amazing.” Weiss responded.

          You got up and walked up to the bar, asking for water.

“Sure, that'll be 2 lien.” The bartender responded.

            You hand the money over and head back to Weiss, she's still laid on the couch. And hand her the bottle.

“You are the best I've had. Hands down.” She complimented.

“Why thank you, what's the rate you usually charge?” You pondered.

“Oh no no don't worry about that, I instigated, besides I'm expensive I wouldn't ask you of that.” Weiss replied.

“I can afford it, don't worry, lay it on me.” You chuckled.

“Well for sexual favors it's 1,000…again I warned you and won't be opposed to you not paying, your services paid well enough.” She accentuated ‘your’ in her statement.

“Nonsense.” You pulled out 10 100 lien bills. You handed them to her.

“You deserve to be paid for the experience you gave me.” Her face was dumbfounded. Her jaw hung open.

“Thank you.” She said slowly. Her eyebrows raised in question.

You gave her a smile and bid her a goodnight as you left the section you guys were in.

What a wonderful night.