All the rich women who came there started shouting at Milind. Milind stubbornly tells them, 'Neev bhi to usse hath laga raha tha isliye mujhe bhi karna tha' Neev also caresses her cheeks that's why he also wants to do the same thing. When niharika listens that milind compares himself with her son neev she loses it. She comes forward to slap milind.

At the same time hearing so much noise, Inder comes upstairs. Then everyone becomes quiet. The children instinctively cling to their mothers as Inder assesses the situation.

Someone briefs him on the commotion, and he observes that Panchi has settled down, her tears now dried. He tells everyone that nothing happened, reassures everyone that it's a minor incident and there is no need to scold the poor child. He is also a child. He tells them, we are adults  we shouldn't come together and scold the child.

Alok is about to scold at Milind when Inder asks him to calm down and say, 'ab aap mat shuru ho jaaiye Mishra ji' (now you don't get started, Mishra ji) .

He asks everyone to go and have food and again reminds everyone that no one should confront Milind. Because of all this humiliation no one feels like eating.Because of all this humiliation no one feels like eating. But they didn't make anything at home so everyone ate little and went from there.

After reaching home milind asks his Maa, "What did I wrong that everyone was shouting at me so much? I'm just going to touch her cheeks. Even Neev is touching her cheeks. So if I do the same, what's the big deal in it? 

Shanti lovingly places her hand on his head and shows him a star ✨ from the window. And she asks him what it is, Milind says it is Tara.

Then his mother asks him if anyone can touch that star, Milind says no, how can he touch it, it is very far away. Then Shanti tells him that Panchi is also like that star. People like us cannot touch her. Milind does not like this. Still he stubbornly asks that if I can't touch her then who has the to touch her? Shanti is already very tired from the day's work, and her heart also aches when sees those ladies come forward to slap him. She wants nothing but he forgets everything and sleeps.

Yet her child's questions force her to think why he is it making so much fuss today?? Before today he would not have talked like this. He did not care about any of this. She has taken him to such functions many times. Then he used to play with his friends most of the time. He never got involved in this type of functions. So why did he feel so much trouble today ??? Still, feeling that she has to answer the questions raised in her child's mind, she tells him. A prince will come for her. And only that prince will be able to touch her. Then Milind asks if I'm not her prince she gets shocked by his question keeping her calm she says no you are not her prince. 

Though aware that she was breaking her child's heart, Shanti continued, revealing Neev as Panchi's prince. Milind, accepting the truth, softly inquired if Neev was her prince. Shanti, with a heavy heart, affirmed, "Yes, son, he is her prince, and Panchi is her princess. We are no match for them." For a mother it's painful to see her child's sadness But instead of harboring any misunderstanding, it is better to confront it with the truth. Milind drifted into sleep, his mind grappling with these newfound realities.

Panchi falls ill in the next few days. Premlata and Inder became worried. When he takes his Li'l daughter to the hospital, his hands start to tremble. Everyone gets scared. While Premlata and Inder are worried about Panchi in the hospital, 'Niharika tells Premlata that the Panchi must have been under the evil eye of those chawl people, didn't you see how that boy was staring at our daughter that day. Inder does not believe in such things.

But this thing is struck in Premlata's heart. After all, she has a mother's heart. She cannot bear to see her daughter in pain. She really feels that Panchi has been affected by the evil eye. She fights with Inder as to why he called so many people. Above all people why did you call the servants.

Panchi has been affected by the evil eye of one of them. Saying this she curses Inder. Inder also does not say anything about this. He knows that she is not in a good mind right now.
He consoles her that Panchi will get better. Premlata says that we should organize a puja for the safety of the panchi. And whatever evil eye there will go away.

On Premlata's insistence, he also organizes a huge puja for Panchi ,seeking divine intervention. Panchi's recovery came, as the doctor explained it was merely an infection exacerbated by her tender age, alleviating their fears. Panchi gets better after a few days they brought back to the house.

Yet, Premlata, still haunted by superstitions, imposed a stringent promise on Inder. She vowed to shield Panchi from the outside world for the next five years, arranging all her needs within the confines of their home. for Premlata's peace of mind, Inder accepted this commitment, pledging to prioritize their daughter's well-being over societal norms.