From terrible life to actual normalness

Yesterday was the dance and I feel really different, me Cody Quinn and Zack have a double date tonight and it's pretty exciting Quinn is like obsessed with Zack and by that I mean in love and Cody is like the best guy ever. A couple hours later we all went to Wally's (the steak restaurant.) "Hey guys." We all said at the same time ( we say a lot of stuff at the same time.) "You look amazing as always!" Cody said blushing and I just jumped in and kissed him (I don't usually do that kind of thing.) "Oooooooh Zoey gives the true meaning to K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Quinn said. "Take it back." I said playfully punching her in the shoulder. "Ok G-N-I S-S-I-K." We all laughed at Quinn's funny humor... This is why she is my best friend. When the waitress came towards us to take our order suddenly a witch flew in with a broomstick cackling with her minions............. Actually it was Julianna and her friends cracking up on some stupid joke (most likely about me and if I'm right somebody is going to owe me 5 bucks.) "you should have seen her ugly face when she saw me kissing Sven it was SO hilar." Julianna said cackling like the witch that she is (and also I was right somebody owes me five bucks.) Then Quinn stood up and had a FURIOUS look on her face she then stomped over to Julianna "JULIANNA I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPIDITY WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HURT PEOPLE YOU DO IT FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHAT DID ZOEY EVER DO TO YOU NOTHING YOU JUST THINK YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF EVERYTHING BUT YOU ARE NOT JULIANNA YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE AND YOU ARE NO MORE SPECIAL THAN ANYBODY ELSE AT WESTSHORE MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! Quinn fumed. Everybody at Wally's was clapping at Quinn's speech to Julianna and then Julianna was whining like a baby "WHAT THE HECK?! PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CLAPPING AT MY AWESOMENESS NOT HERS!!!!! Come on girls." The girls didn't move "I SAID COME ON!!!" She yelled like a tyrant "NO JULIANNA we are not taking this anymore Quinn is right and YOU have no right to boss us around we are leaving oh and by the way I HATE the fact that you made out with MY ex- boyfriend." Tasha said and stormed out the door with the other girls behind her but before she left she apologized to me for laughing at Julianna's joke and she thought that it wasn't even funny Julianna was crushed and she ran out the door well at least she got what she deserved. After the whole drama moment we decided to go to the ol' Pete's pepperoni instead we met my dad there and he was surprised to see us, he usually is there when I go to the dance and I ran right out because he was working the late shift and I was home alone (my mom died when I was three.) Um anyway when we got there my dad was baking our favorite pizza, mega cheese and pepperoni with stuffed crust and let me just say this... IT IS AWESOME!!! My dad is a pizza GENIUS and I'm totally not surprised he got an A in home ec. "OMG this is SO good dad." Dad just smiled at everyone and went back to the kitchen to get us drinks. Everybody just started smiling at each other and I just hadn't had a happier moment in my life I just had my friends and partial boyfriend and that's all I need.

(A/N:) Hi guys I just want you to know if you ever get bullied by someone like Julianna do not be afraid to step up and speak up everybody is amazing for who they are no matter what people say, some people even hate me for no reason so if you ever run into a bully today tomorrow or when school starts just say your words don't matter to me anymore and if your life is so important why are you bothering me? Then just walk away I hope this works for you- Dacouchpotato13