Running for my life

Hi my name is Zoey, I go to middle school and I am in 8th grade. Some people think that Middle school can be hard but if you go to Westshore... RUN!!! The only thing I like about my middle school is my friends and my friends only, which include 3! Now, let's get to the the story. "Come on Zoey we are going to be late for our shift at Pete's Pepperoni! " Said my best friend Quinn."Ok I'm coming!" I said as I was running out of Mrs. Meckons room.

Half the kids were out to the bus already until Julianna Wilson stopped me in the middle of the hall. "Hi Zoey, I'm LOVING your clothes what store are they from Goodwill or did your grandma make them?" I was in such a hurry to get to my shift but I was so mad that I had to insult her back. She practically called me poor! "Oh hi Julianna! "I said with a scowl, I'd slap you with an insult also but you have all that makeup face armor to protect you! Oh and I like that eyeshadow you have on, what did you use UNICORN POOP?!" Just kidding, I wish I would have said that but what I really said was, "I don't have time for this." I brushed past her while rolling my eyes and she and her best friend Jenifer said at the same exact time "SEE YA LOSERS!" They giggled and I didn't even bother to look back.

Meanwhile me and Quinn were trying to catch the bus, but the bus was leaving I was SO mad and so was Quinn but we didn't give up though when we got there we were exhausted but so was my dad (my dad is my boss it's a family buisness.) My dad was sleeping on the desk in his office I was so relieved, me and Quinn sighed in relief quietly and ran to get our aprons and pretended to be on time for our shift. After that I could feel a dark cloud hovering over my head, Julianna walked in she LOVES my dad's pizza and she ESPECIALLY LOVES torturing me so I guess it kind of makes sense for her to come here after school.

Since we are talking about Julianna I might as well tell you a little bit about her since the day me and Julianna met (which was about 5th grade.) she DID NOT like me. When I first moved here (which was about the end of 4th grade.) I saw this girl with Blonde long curly hair (which was of course Julianna.) She looked at me up and down and scoffed and scowled but then again i was just a nerdy dorky girl with glasses with frizzy brown hair but that was no reason to scoff at me like I was something at the bottom of her sparkly shoes and well she just was out to ruin my life after that but there is another reason why but I will tell you later on in the story.

"Hey Quinn!" Jenifer said as she was walking to the counter. " I like how you did your makeup it's almost like fur or something tots rocking that monkey look!" Jenifer sneered. "Oh my gosh hi Jenifer I like how you did your makeup too but that zit though...wait...Is that a zit or are you growing a new head GROSS!!! I snickered and Jenifer was purely insulted and she strutted away Quinn put her hand on her hip and was all like mmmmmm hmmmmmmm OH LIKE A BOSS!!! Then my dad woke up and said "Hey honey when did you get here." "Oh I got here a little early actually I was wondering where you were!" I lied. "Oh I guess I overslept oh well woops!" My dad said sarcastically and continued "Well guys get to work we got a lot of orders to give and get!" The next day at school, me and Quinn met up with our other best friends Zack and Cody (and yes I know there names are off of a TV show.)

"Hey Zoey!" Cody said. "Hey Quinn!" Zack said "What's up?" They both said at the same time. "You both look nice today." "Awww thanks guys!" Me and Quinn said at the same time and then we laughed for some reason and then the bell rang to to homeroom. When we got to homeroom I heard a voice behind me say... "Hey Zoey." I turned around and tripped on the leg of my desk and fell face down on the classrom floor and then the teacher walked in and said "ZOEY HACKETT THIS IS NO TIME TO BE NAPPING ON THE FLOOR THIS A TIME TO BE LEARNING NOW PUT YOUR BUTT IN YOUR SEAT AND NOT THE FLOOR!" Everyone cracked up and I DEFINITELY wanted to run for my life at that point.