-Editor's Note-

———-SAMPLE COPY———————

Dear readers,

This is a novel. Which means it will have a different pace than a Wattpad series. What you are about to read is a limited edition. The actual book that will be released on Kindle will be a comprehensive version. If that is something that you find offensive, or something you do not wish to read, let us part ways with mutual respect.

The books on this platform are unedited drafts, which means there will be grammatical errors, rare spelling mistakes, some name mismatches, and probable timeline or age issues. PLEASE NOTE- THIS IS AN UNDEDITED VERSION.

Rude comments, reviews that reiterate the Editor's note will not be tolerated.

The book is made available for only one purpose- Feedback and response. To test if the book will be received well by a larger audience. It will be available on Wattpad for only 60 days. Tell us why you love or hate a character, what a character should not should not have done.

We are looking for FEEDBACK not REVIEWS or UNSOLICITED ADVICE. Please keep that in mind. Respect the fellow readers.

To our regular readers,

Thank you for coming back. We really appreciate you. Each one of you has made our day a little brighter. Thank you for bringing cheer to our lives.

To the first time readers,

If this is your first time coming across this page. Please be aware of the rules.

1. Use of cuss words will lead to permanent ban. Even if you use the word as a compliment, you will be blocked without warning. Swati is an Educator, Cussing is absolutely not tolerated on this platform.

2. Do not post third party links, or links directed to your own stories. If you want a shoutout, send us the book link. If the author likes your book, she will definitely give you a shout out. Anyone who violates the guidelines will be muted.

3. Do not troll a fellow reader. Every reader is important to us. If you use derogatory statements, intending to hurt public sentiments, or post comments that demean a country, religion, language or culture, we will screenshot the comment and escalate the issue to Wattpad. Every country, every culture, every religion, every language has our respect. If you are someone who cannot refrain from putting someone down, please stop here, and turn back. No hard feelings.

If you agree to respect the terms, let me offer my sincere thanks for giving this book a chance. Don't forget to check the other books by Swati Sandeep on wattpad and other Digital platforms.

Happy Reading

Editor for- Swati Sandeep

Aaradhna Sahoo