introduction

Jay is known for his music and his rap career. There was only one rule he had in the industry never fall in love. Falling in love in Harlem New York was basically getting asked for a broken heart.  One day, he met this girl Kiara they talked, dated,  broke up, got back together, and it was a constant repeat. Even his two blood brothers told him he had to end it before he got stuck. His brothers are dd and notti.  ddot and the oy gang is non blood brothers to him.

Kiara and jay just had a heated argument, which led to make-up sex he thought he pulled out, but he didn't.

They had just finished having sex and
jay left her house going back to his house. " yo my heart, where were you at? me dd and ddot been waiting fo you." Notti said, dabbing him up.

" I was at Kiara's house. we got into an argument about me being in the gang and shit but then ended up having sex, " Jay explained. " You pulled out, right?" Ddot asked. Jay was pretty sure he pulled out, but he was 100 percent positive. " Uhh, I think so," Jay replied, sitting on the couch watching dd and notti play 2k, but him say8ng that made dd turn off the game.

" what u mean you think so nigga none of us are ready to be uncles and Ion think you ready to be a daddy especially with her. You know she gon give the baby to you then dip." Dd said honestly.

Jay knew it was true. A week later, Kiara came to his door, and sure enough, she was pregnant with his baby. His mom was disappointed but was supportive bc he had his shit together. He obviously was gonna keep rapping even if Kiara said not to. She was not running his and his brothers dream.

It had been 4 months, and it was time to do the gender reveal.

They had a party. jay popped the Ballon, and it was a GIRLLL 🩷  " yo my neice is gonna be dripped out" dd Said smiling.

To be honest, notti was beyond excited to have a niece. He was gonna treat her like a princess and protect her with every bone in his body. He was gonna fill her up with so much love. This was his first ever niece since he had a nephew, amiri

Dd was also excited to but also scared he felt like Kiara would make something up, then dip and leave her child with jay  then jay would have to do it all on his own but he wouldn't be alone bc he has his family. His niece would grow up with out a mom and that alone could fuck up her mental.

Ddot was mixed with emotions bc even tho they aren't related, he would still be there for jay and the baby. He was gonna love that baby with all his heart.

Melz was so excited bc she would use the baby as a dress up doll and dress her up, and she wouldn't be stuck around all boys all the time.

It has now been nine months, and the baby was finally delivered. Jay was holding her in his arms, and she looked exactly like him. Through put these months of Kiaras pregnancy, he had broke his one rule. That rule was important to him so he wouldn't get hurt, but even if he did get hurt by Kiara, his daughter would heal him.

Dd, notti, ddot, melz, jstar, and their mom came in. " Jay, she so pretty, looks like you, my heart." Jstar said, making him smile even wider if that was even possible." What's her name, sweetie?" Crimsley asked. Which was their mom.

" Amara Leah Reyes."

A/n 🔒
new story that I think is so cute, and I'm in love with this chapter, and I think it's gonna work and be so cute. Hope you like it lovleys