𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

(HEY HEY PEEPS!! This took me a bit longer than expected bc I kinda hit a wall mid way through lol! No warnings apart from a little bit of angst but this one ends as the fluffiest thing ever so enjoyyy!)

The sun began to set, casting a dusky glow over the forest. Golden hues painted the sky, and the canopy above him took on a warm, amber tone. The rustling leaves whispered secrets, and the air carried the subtle fragrance of earth and pine. But instead of the calming effect it would usually have it only seemed to amplify the stress Bakugou was feeling.

'Where is she? It's going to be dark soon..' He thought, muttering a slew of curses as a thistle scratched against his leg. He had seen the direction she had gone when she first stormed off, but after 10 minutes of walking through trees everything started to look the same. Everytime he quickened his pace he just seemed to get more turned around, and there had been no signs of her being even remotely close to where he was.

The fading daylight filtered through the trees, creating intricate patterns on the forest floor. Shadows danced around Bakugou as he continued his search, the subtle sounds of the forest amplifying the eerie stillness. His frustration grew with each passing moment, and the worry for Amaya gnawed at the edges of his usually unyielding demeanor.

"Zephyr!" he called out, the name echoing through the trees. The silence that followed was unsettling. Panic threatened to claw its way into his chest. 'What if something happened to her? What if—'

His distraught thoughts were interrupted by a distant burst of wind, the echo of a noise that didn't belong to the usual symphony of the forest. Bakugou's body tensed, and without hesitation, he followed the sound. Each step felt like an eternity, the worry for Amaya intensifying with every passing moment.

~Amaya's POV~

As Amaya lay in the cradle of the tree branch, the sounds of nature enveloped her like a gentle embrace. The rustling leaves whispered secrets, and the distant chirping of birds painted a serene backdrop to her contemplation. The air carried the subtle fragrance of earth and pine, grounding her in the present moment.

Her arms were bent back, forming a makeshift pillow for her head, and she gazed upward at the intricate dance of leaves and branches overhead. The dappled sunlight filtered through the canopy, creating a mesmerizing pattern of shadows that played on her closed eyelids.

With each breath, she felt the quiet energy of the forest seeping into her, a balm for the worries that had weighed on her shoulders. The world outside the confines of the forest seemed distant, replaced by the therapeutic cadence of nature's symphony.

The worries that had plagued her thoughts earlier began to fade, replaced by a sense of calm and acceptance. In the midst of the trees, she found a sanctuary—a space where the complexities of life momentarily ceased to hold sway.

As she lay there, the world continued its rhythmic existence around her. The sun, now lower in the sky, cast a warm glow through the leaves. Shadows danced across her face, and the cool breeze gently caressed her skin.

Amaya's mind, once a turbulent sea of emotions, now resembled a tranquil pond, its surface still and reflective. The forest, with its timeless wisdom, provided solace—a refuge where she could find respite and rediscover the equilibrium within herself.

In that quiet haven, under the protective canopy of leaves, Amaya surrendered to the serenity of the moment, grateful for the brief reprieve from the storms that life often brought.

She raised a hand upwards towards the leaves that were suspended above her, pushing them back and forth with her air currents. Amaya's hand moved gracefully through the air, creating gentle currents that played with the leaves above her. The rustling foliage responded to her subtle manipulation, swaying in a synchronized dance with the invisible currents she wielded.