𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Trigger warning: There is some angsty bits at the start but it gets funny towards the middle! Enjoy peeps!

Seemingly endless tears streamed down her flushed, freckled cheeks as she hugged her arms close to chest. 'You can't do this to me' She shrieked desperately, lifting her arm upwards; Her forearm grinding harshly against her damp face.

'Oh, Can't I?' A low, raspy voice taunted back, his tone full of venom. The tall figure took a couple steps forward, almost casually as he leaned down to her level. 'You were a pawn, and I played you well.' He whispered into her ear, but his tone.. His tone is what bothered her.

'..he-.. He's enjoying this..' she realized speechlessly, another wave of tears pouring out of her eyes.

'I loved you' she sniveled pathetically, before taking a considerable deep breath. 'I LOVED YOU!!' she wailed, her legs shaking under the weight of her grief and distress.

'Heh, and you thought it was mutual? How pitiful' The voice dropped in tone, he hissed out the last part of the sentence, his menacing eyes narrowed until they were just slits.

'That voice,' she thought. The voice that used to calm her on her worst nights. The voice that she once longed to hear after a long day. The voice that had claimed he loved her so many times. That voice.... Was not the voice she was hearing now. Her brain swirled with emotions as she tried to think of a way to hurt him as much as he was hurting her. She wanted so badly to reciprocate this feeling back to him, make him feel sorry for the agony he was putting her through.

She desperately clawed at the chain around her neck, clutching the necklace that dangled around her neck. She tore it off, hurling it at him. Her tears trickled onto her gray tank top, the beads making little wet circles on the neckline.

She winced away as the necklace shattered on the ground 'You said you'd always be there for me.. YOU SAID IT' She pointed her finger at him accusingly, her hand barely able to keep steady as her ragged breaths vibrated her body.

'Did I? Hm, what a shame, I don't recall' He shrugged sarcastically, acting absentminded.

She raised her head, her broken gaze meeting his unfaltering one and she knew right away what he had done. 'I was..... the practice girl.. You never had feelings for me... this was all some elaborate joke to make a fool of me'

A sick smile then spread across his face. 'I must be quite believable if you're just now figuring me out. I'm better at this than I thought'

She bit her lip, the coppery, unmistakable taste of blood on her tongue. Her eyes closed softly, soon scrunching up as she closed them tighter and tighter. 'You disgusting pig... you- you little'

'Now, now. You can't just run that pretty mouth of yours whenever you want darling, you know what happens when you don't respect me' His voice suddenly went monotone, and his face dropped. He took another step toward her, his shadow looming over her small figure as she trembled wordlessly.

She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, only a slight voice crack as she tried to force out another insult.

'Good girl' he snarled, reaching his hand out, grabbing her chin firmly.

She stood still, frozen in place as he held her face with a chilling grip that sent shivers up her spine. She squirmed slightly, only causing his grip to tighten. She felt anxiety start to bubble up as she realized

'I'm defenseless' she thought, her eyes widening fearfully.

He stared at her for what felt like eons, reading her every movement and facial expression.