𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Hey hey hey peeps! It's taken me a bit longer to get this chapter out than I thought it was but it is an extra long chapter so please forgive me lol! Some angst warning towards the end, some reference to the 1st chapter and what not. If you don't like the outfits then just change them. Hope you peeps enjoy!

-Everyone is in the dorms now-

Amaya sprawled her body over the surface of her comforter, groaning as she buried her face into the soft fabric. The weight of the day's stress pressed down on her, making it difficult to find any relief. Hence why she was lying in bed awake at 2 A.M in the morning, unable to sleep. Thoughts raced through her mind, replaying every interaction and decision she had made throughout the day. The constant mental chatter only added to her frustration, leaving her longing for a moment of tranquility that seemed elusive. The solution? There wasn't one, but she thought of something that could make her feel a bit better, and that was bothering Bakugou of course. If she couldn't sleep than she might as well bother the blondie. With a mischievous grin, she reached for her phone and sent Bakugou a playful text, knowing it would irk him.

Jetpack:

"Hey pop rocks, what's shakin?"

                                                                                                                                                                    Sexy Blonde:

                                                                                                                                                                    "Go to sleep"

Jetpack:

"Nope. You're going to suffer with me Blondie"

                                                                                                                                                                    Sexy Blonde:

                                                                                                               "I hate you with every fiber of my being"

Jetpack:

"That might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me. Almost brings a tear to my eye"

                                                                                                                                                                     Sexy Blonde: "Oh, hold on, let me grab my magnifying glass. I need to search for the sincerity in that statement. It's gotta be here somewhere. "

Jetpack:

"Sincerity? Please, you'll need more than a magnifying glass for that. Maybe a telescope would help you spot it in the vast galaxy of my genuine emotions."

Bakugou snickered at his screen, firing off a sarcastic text to his friend, mocking their latest attempt at humor and leaving them wondering if he ever learned to communicate without an explosion of attitude.

                                                                                                                                                                      Sexy Blonde: