|Dearer than I?| R.A

AN:: in this chapter, Y/N is the grabbers daughter 😚😚

Y/N's POV::

Robin Arellano, my boyfriend, has been missing for almost a week now. I haven't been the same since. He was my everything and now he was gone. I always go looking for him. Even though people have already presumed him dead, I still had hope.

My dad, Albert Shaw, has been trying to cheer me up. He knew how much Robin meant to me. But my dad has been acting weird for a while now. He never lets me go down to the basement. I don't understand why. I never questioned it either. One day, my dad left me home with my uncle.

He also left the basement door open a little bit. When he left, I went down the basement. There was another large door at the bottom of the stairs. When I opened it, there was a figure lying on the mattress. I examined it a little longer before I noticed it was Robin. I was speechless for a moment before I spoke. "Robin?"  I shakily asked.

Robin's POV::

"Robin?" I heard a familiar voice speak out. My head popped up so fast and I looked at the figure. It was Y/N, my girlfriend. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" I asked tiredly. She looked like she was about to cry. "I live here. This must've been what my father was hiding from me" She said as tears rolled down her face.

I didn't realize I was crying until water dropped on my shirt. "Y/N, you have to help me get out of here." I shakily spoke as I pleaded. She looked scared. "What if my dad were to come and see" She asked nervously. "Come on Y/N. Who are you going to help? Your dad or me?" I asked genuinely.

She sighs as she processed what I said. "If I betray you, I betray myself" She softly said as she looked at me. "If I betray him, I betray my family. My family is very dear to me" She hesitantly said

"Dearer than I?" I asked her looking in her eyes.

"No ... no, not dearer than you" She said as she made her decision. "I'm going to help you"

_______________________________

379 words

AN:: this sucks booty but I just had this idea