|Sweetest Girl| R.A

AN :: This is based off of the song "Meet Me in The Pale Moonlight" So I hope you enjoy !!

Me and Robin Arellano were close friends but ever since he got a gf he's been bitchy towards me. Every time he hangs out with her he comes back meaner. One time I overheard a conversation between them. Her telling him he should stop hanging out with me.

I'm known as a sweet and quiet girl and Robin was the 2nd toughest kid in school. I've had a crush on him for a while but he got a gf so I backed off. We haven't been hanging out with me like we used to but it's okay as long we hung out at all. He's been spending time with his gf way more.

Today at school it was math class and Robin and his gf sit in front of me. They were laughing and whispering the whole time it was hard to concentrate. After math class ended it was the end of the day. Usually me and Robin would walk home together but now he walks with his gf. I understand but I sorta miss him.

When I got home I decided to call him and ask to hang out since I thought he wasn't hanging out with his gf. I called his house phone and he answered.

"Hello" Robin had said. "Hi Robin it's Y/N I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today ?" I had said softly. "Y/N why are you always asking when you know the answer sometimes it can be annoying you know i'm hanging out with my gf and you're still asking your annoying" Robin said rudely. "Robin why are you are always so bitchy i'm the sweetest girl in town so why are you so mean ?" I had said in a sort of harsh voice.

I've never showed any type of aggression but that pushed me to my edge. Ever since he started seeing her he's been nothing but an asshole and i'm tired of it. Robin didn't say anything. "When you gonna ditch that stupid ... you got ? It's me you should be seeing" I had said when he didn't respond. "Y/N what are you talking about ?" Robin had finally said.

"Ever since you started seeing Vanessa (AN :: sorry if your names vanessa . 😭😭) you've been so mean. I've been nothing but nice to you I like you but you started dating her so I backed off" I had said on the verge of tears. Robin was shocked. When he didn't say anything I just hung up and ran to my room. I broke down in tears.

I have been crying for an hour now until I heard a knock on my door. I expected it to be Finney or Gwen but it was Robin. I was surprised when i saw flowers, chocolates, and a stuff teddy bear. I then said something. "Robin what are you doing here ?" Robin just looked at me and said "Look Y/N I know i've been rude lately I thought about what you said" He said while standing there. "I've liked you for a long I just didn't know you felt the same so I started dating Vanessa to distract me" Robin said.

"The only reason i've been bitchy was because of Vanessa calling you all these bad names and I couldn't tell it to her face because she was my gf" Robin said while I was shocked. "Was ?" I asked. "I broke up with her after you hung up. I realized you were right. I love you Y/N and i never meant to hurt you I jus.." I cut him off by kissing him causing to drop the stuff.

He tensed up at first but then relaxed and but his hands on my waist. 5 seconds later we pulled away. "I was wondering if you could give me a chance ?" Robin had said. "Of course Robin" I smiled and gave him another kiss. From that day on we started dating.

678 Words
AN :: HI HUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND KM SORRY IF THIS IS LONG . 😭😭