eli's gaze moved down at her body, a mix of awe and admiration lighting up his eyes, and a proud, affectionate smile graced his face. the girl wore a strapless black dress that flowed elegantly at the bottom. he gripped onto the yellow rose corsage, butterflies fluttering in his stomach as he neared her.

"you look beautiful." she told him, making an indistinct joke at the reversed stereotype.

he hadn't realised until she pointed it out. eli had walked down the stairs in a dramatic reveal, and she was waiting at the bottom for him. he almost felt embarrassed, but he was too enthralled by her appearance that he ignored it.

eli smiled. "you look beautiful." he drew the corsage out of the box and as he set it around her wrist, the sound of a camera clicking filled the stillness.

the couple quickly glanced back to see his mother, eyes welling up with tears, with a digital camera in her hand.

"mom..." eli started.

"you two, are so beautiful." she began, incapable of controlling her sentiments. paul scurried to her side to console her.

"it's okay." the man reassured her. "it's okay."

"it's just- i never-" allison sniffed. "i'm so delighted."

"would you like me to take over?" fredrico offered, stepping over to them.

"yes, please." she nodded, wiping her tears away and passing him the camera.

fred turned to the two teenagers and positioned the camera in front of his face. "okay, so could you guys move a little further apart?"

gioia and eli glanced over at each other with bafflement, before following the man's demands.

"further."

the duo stepped to the side again.

"further..."

"fred!" bianca struck his back, making them all snicker. "ignore him, you two move as close as you'd like."

eli chuckled, placing his arm around his girlfriend's waist. fredrico audibly groaned, taking multiple pictures of them. for the last photo, he pulled her in for a hug, making gioia chortle at the unexpected movement.

"so beautiful." allison continued to sob.

"i think we're gonna be late." eli finally spoke up. "we should get going. thanks mom, thank you guys."

"no problem." allison replied. "you two stay safe, love you."

"love you, mom." eli said.

"have a good time, baby." bianca kissed the girl's cheek.

"stay safe."

"bye!"

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

gioia and eli stepped into the hall, immediately being hit with the buzz of laughter and music surrounding them. the second they entered, one of the employees began to snap photos of them, the flash on.

✓  VIRTUAL AEROBICS; eli moskowitzजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें