Chapter 2 {A New S-Class}

Previously: Cyrus said, walking down the empty hallway "not in this school at least"

"So, what will you do now? Have you finally decided?" The voice inquired

"Yeah, i've decided. Im leaving this school."

---------------------------
Pov: Third Person

Currently, at the association . There were cameras everywhere, inside a car, sat a man. Whos name cant be bothered remembering, but nonetheless, an soon to be A-Rank hunter.

Suddenly, two cars pulled up. Stepping out the cars, stood two of Korea's s ranked hunters.

Baek Yoon-Ho and Choi Jong-in. Naturally with the appearance of two s-ranks, questions would arise. Reporters rushing to ask questions.

"Mr Baek Yoon-Ho, what are you thoughts on Lee-min sung? What rank do you suspect he'll be?" A reporter asked.

As Baek Yoon-Ho (anybody know if i can just shorten the name? Or is that rude cause i dont wanna type these long ass names) looked towards the reporter in confusion.

"I am not here for that man. I have no further comments" he replied

Meanwhile, Choi Jong-In mentioned the mans contract with the reapers guild. "I am here on another matter today"

With that, the reporters turned away disappointed. As the two s ranks talked.

"I want to bring that person to my guild, at any cost" Choi Jong-In stated firmly.

"My guild suffered casualties, dont you think we should recruit that man as a reinforcement?" Baek Yoon-Ho glared

"What kind of guild requires reinforcements of an s-rank?" Choi Joong-In retorted. As the reapers guild's guild master walked up to them.

"Whats this? Fighting over [insert name I definitely remember]?"

Meanwhile, orange and red head shouted. "We don't care about him!"

Soon enough, soon to be A-rank stepped out the car, and cameras started flashing. Behind the crowd, Sung Jin-Woo stood there.

"Whats with the crowd?.." pushing through the crowd, he was stopped by security. Yelling at him to turn back and walk away.

"And just on who's authority are you trying to send him away?"

The man stood shocked to see the chairmain. Go Gun-Hee before him. Leading the way, the chairman led Jin-Woo inside.

The soon to be forgotten a-rank grit his teeth, watching them enter. "Who the hell does that man think he is?..."

||||||||||||||||

Walking inside, cherry and orange stood at the side, bowing respectfully. "Those two arrived an hour earlier and have been waiting since"

With that, the two walked inside to begin evaluation.

----

||Mmm... so thats the new s-rank?|| Cyrus thought boredly.

||Yes, it is child.|| The voice spoke. Cyrus sat against the wall on the floor, masking his presence. Sitting right in front of the two s-ranks.

||Hmmm... yanno, Azar. This invisibility things really handy|| Cyrus thought, with a mental chuckle

||I'm glad you like it, im sure Leo will be happy to hear that|| Azar stated softly. Suddenly, Jin-Woo walked out, an aura surrounding him.

Holding a card in his hand. "Hunter Sung Jin-Woo, could you spare some of your time?" Tangerine asked

"Im sorry but i have something i gatta do-" Jin woo said, heading towards the exit where he entered the building.

"Ah, thats-" Strawbry turned towards him.

"I wouldnt go there if i were you" Orange looked at him.

Mistaking their words, Sin-Woo stepped out only to be flash banged. Placing a hand on his shoulder, Orange offered him a ride.

"No, its fine" Using shadow step(?) he hopped out and away from the crowd.

(Hehe, orange's face)

"A mage type hunter with that kind of speed..."

Orange had an ominous look on his face. ||My eyes couldn't follow him|| he thought.

Meaning, Cyrus was sitting there watching him have an essential crisis. "Pft, lmao, loser" Cyrus giggled

Standing up and dusting himself off. ||Hm, he couldn't follow his movements|| Azar stated

"Hm? You could tell?" Cyrus inquired.

||Yes, Cyrus. Yes I can||

"Damn, what can't you do?"

||Die||

............ "WELL THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!-"

Cyrus shouted which attracted the attention of strawberry and orange. "Who's there?!"

"Ah?-" Cyrus turned to the side, blinking as suddenly, he was looking up at the two S-ranks who appeared from no where.

"How'd you get in here kid?" Orange looked at him suspiciously.

||how the fuck can they see me?-"||

||your cloak fell off, Cyrus|| Azar said, sweat dropping.

||oh...||

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Chapter End
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

.ೃNext Chapter .ೃ
Chapter 3 {Funny Predicament}