Sister V.S Sister||Millim birth||Ice Empress V.S Lord Of Darkness

Depuis le début

Velzard: alright fine~

Velgrynd: Is that another baby?...

Veldanava turned to my direction, and said.

Veldanava: well what do you think?

Velgrynd: Rude.

Lucia was holding the baby, since she was the one that had gave birth to "it." Veldanava also looked like he had also wanted to hold the baby, but he knew better.

Lucia: what should we name her?

Everyone fell silent trying to think of a name. Rudra was the first one to answer.

Rudra: How about Millim.

Velgrynd POV
Wow I didn't know that Rudra out of all people was the one that named Millim. I thought it would be Veldanava or Velzard, or Lucia.

Ciel:[I had already knew who suggested the name to Veldanava of Millim. You just didn't ask master.]

Velgrynd: Yeah, yeah whatever.

Ciel:[Hmph!]

Velgrynd: alright am sorry.
End of POV
After Rudra had suggested the name, which Veldanava, and Lucia Gladly named their baby, "Millim." Me and Rudra had a short talk, since he was the one that had approached me first.

Rudra: Hey, Velgrynd.

Velgrynd: Hmm?

Rudra: I was wondering if you could help me build an empire somewhere east from here.

With those words, I had thought if I should join or not, and if I didn't join, I don't know if my other self would be born here or not, and I don't know if the same events will occur. I had accepted his invitation, not because of Velgrynd's reasons, but because for the sake of the future.

Velgrynd: I accept.

Rudra: Great!
50 YEARS LATER
Veldora had grown, and was released into the wild for him to learn about this world on his own. Me personally I think this is a terribly bad idea, because he'll just end up destroying countries for no reason. And my prediction came correct after seeing a paper in the guild saying, that "Stop Storm Dragon from rampaging." And the money was the entire guild savings, i didn't take the quest because I need him to rampage, and for Chloe to stop him for the future, and another reason is that I do not want to hurt my reputation.
Me and Rudra had also been recruiting, people for our empire, a lot of people joined because they heard, that there is going to be a protection of a true dragon, and a true hero. And on day 1 of construction, of the new empire, Veldanava used thought communication, to me that there was an interesting individual, named Guy. I then remembered that Velzard and Guy were going to fight in around 3 days. So I decided to watch it when it happened, to see what really had happened during that fight.

Velgrynd: Hey Rudra, I am going to take a day off 3 days from now.

Rudra: why is that?

Velgrynd: Well Velzard, and this Red Primordial, is about to fight in 3 days. I had decided I will watch the fight while being hidden.

Rudra: well okay, just be back at tomorrow, after that fight.
3 Days later.
I had teleported to the fight scene, when it hadn't started yet, and perfectly concealed my aura. Not even the likes of Veldanava can detect me. Speaking of Veldanava, shouldn't he be dead by now? After Millim had turned 18 he should be dead. But I realized that after my born which was too early, everyone else born was too early. And Millim was supposed to be born after 15 days after this fight. So that means Veldanava has 18 more years to live.
After I had thought this to myself, I saw Guy coming out, or Rouge, since he hasn't even give himself a name, and Rudra hadn't named him yet. The reason why he came out is most likely that Velzard had arrived. As soon as Velzard arrived, they began the fight, while talking. I can hear Velzard saying how he dislike him. Wow their first meet was quite a mess. I was just there, and Rouge's territory had completely turned into ice, due to my Sister's aura. I was not affected by this, Rouge was somehow keeping up with Velzard even though he does not have an ultimate skill yet.
The battle had ended, quickly, and I had left the place, I had also seen Rouge spotting me spectating the fight, I just waved back. Couple days later Velzard had announced that she was going to stay with Rouge, or Guy now. Without the "Crimson" it was quite funny. Velzard had also told Guy of me, and now he wants a taste of m- I mean my power.(Pause.)
I had return to the small Eastern Empire, and gave Rudra some of my money. It was quite a lot, more than I had ever had while Tempest still existed. With this amount of money, he had used to it and expanded his territory at an alarming rate. After all these chaotic events, and he day had ended, I decided to go to sleep, even though I don't need to.

THATS A WRAP, SORRY FOR BEING SO LONG TO POST NEW CHAPTERS. I HAVE BEEN VERY LAZY