The Human Life Experience+Shopping+Guild

Velgrynd POV
It has been 150 years since I have been born in Velgrynd's body. For some reason I hate humans. Every time am near them, I try not to vomit and wanting to kill them on sight. Especially the weak, and ugly ones. I don't know if this is how Velgrynd's mindset was like 20 thousand years ago in the past before I was born. A least I can stand the strong ones.

"Hey Ciel, why do I have the mindset of hating humans, when in my previous life I loved them?" Asked Velgrynd

[It is probably because you have inherited Velgrynd's personality. And due to my research, I have found out that Velgrynd had killed maybe people because of this. But do not worry Master, when the "other" you will be reincarnated here, maybe he will help you.] Answered Ciel.

Right now I am living alone in a human territory inside a small hotel, made of bricks. My sister Velzard is still staying with Veldanava. Well due to my knowledg-, Ciel's knowledge, Veldanava would tell her to leave and take care of Veldora in the next hundred-fifty years. Veldora did tell me that there was a 150 age difference in all of them, well besides my past life of course.
In the Canon life, I think I was supposed to spoil Veldora? I think that's how it went, because Veldora did tell me one time that Velgrynd Spoil him, while Velzard "Educated," him.

Also me and Velzard do not get along at all. I guess because Fire and Ice are kind of Rivals to eachother. But we did one time talked to each other, and we talked about girl stuff, for example we talked about who to marry, or will we even get married. I also learned about little things about Veldanava.
Flash back Few decades ago
"Hey sis, do you mind telling me about Veldanava? I haven't met him that much, since he is either always busy when am not, and am busy when he is not." Asked Velgrynd.

"Sure sis, I'll tell you something about him." Said Velzard

"I'll start like this. He is really annoying." Said Velzard

I got surprised by this, because I thought Veldanava was always serious. I mean in my past life he was always serious toward me.

"He always bragged about his creations, and he wants me to praise him more like always." Said Velzard in an annoyed voice.
And then came the boring part about the conversation. For some damn reason, she said what about an entire speech of endless complaints about Veldanava. I guess this is what she thought of him before his death.
Flash Back End

Anyway, today I am going to go have a morning routine. So I recently got 1 gold coin, and I copied and paste it over millions of time. I am probably the richest person here right now. After I finished copy and pasting the gold coin. I went out to go shopping. Right now I was actually wearing my clothes, the white sleeveless shirt, and an oversized black pants. I couldn't copy Velgrynd's clothes because I couldn't remember the patterns of  the yellow, gold patterns.
Back to shopping, while I was walking around, I got stares from the humans. I guess having be hair with 2 buns on the top wasn't quite normal here. Then my mindset began to think about vomiting again. Since there were so many weak pathetic humans here.

Velgrynd: Man what has gotten into me? Have I really inherited Velgrynd's personality that much?

Anyway, when I got to the store, I went inside, and what I saw was pretty surprising. The store looked like a very modern store from Japan. The inside was even better, there was modern shelves, and walls. The only thing that wasn't modern was the lights. It pretty normal because people in this era aren't advanced yet. I then went around looking for a new pair of clothes, since I don't want to vomit from people staring at me again.
Velgrynd: Hey what is that?

I then saw Velgrynd's clothes, I wonder what it's doing in a store. I thought it was supposed to be some high class armor that she wears, even though it looks like a dress. I then took the clothes, and went to the changing room, and changed into the dress, and then look at the mirror.
Velgrynd: ahhh, the same look Vel- I mean I had.