Sister V.S Sister||Millim birth||Ice Empress V.S Lord Of Darkness

Velgrynd POV
It has been 200 years since Veldora was introduced into this world. Good thing I didn't have to take care of him, but I did bring him gifts once every year, and every time I am there. Veldora always hide behind me from Velzard's "education." I am not afraid of her, because I had proved that I am the superior one in our duel 200 years ago.
FLASHBACK 100 Years ago
Velgrynd POV
200 years ago. Me and Velzard had the argument about how to raise Veldora. I wanted to make him learn matters my way, while Velzard wanted him to know matters her way.

Velzard: Your Spoiling him too much!

Velgrynd: Well you taking it hard on him way too much!

And over these two sentences, we had broke out into a fight, Velzard was quite cocky in this fight. She was going 20% at me, which for some reason I was irritated, but didn't mind it because I can easily win against her if I just used, well like just my aura that I have.
We had clash, and also after Velzard realized this wasn't an easily fight, she had turn into her adult form. I also wanted to try out my new sword so, I summoned a portal out of nowhere, and took out my "Flaming Disaster," sword. Velzard was quite shocked, because even spending time with Veldanava, Velzard had never seen such magic.
Velzard then also took out her own sword, which was much weaker than mine, it had no true dragon core. It is just a regular mythic graded sword. She also gave a name to that sword, I think it was called ________(Name in Comments!)
We had been fighting for the past 3 hours, which caused earthquakes, and snow storms, killing many thousands of hundreds of thousands of human. We each exchanged blows of magic, Velzard seem to be getting tired by the minute. But then...She decided to release her ultimate attack in me.
[Btw I am going to make up my own attacks.]

Velzard was charging up her attack, gathering a lot of magicules. I was also just staying there, look as her as she charge up the attack. I then also charging up my "made-up" ultimate attack, only by a little, since I don't want to kill her. My attack is like Milim's Dragon Nova, but 20x bigger.

Velzard: BLUE-WHITE FROST BEAM!

Velgrynd: BLUE DESTRUCTION!

Veldanava then managed to come in between, and tried to stop both of our attacks. He managed to successfully stopped Velzard's attack, but my attack went through him, along with 6 mountains destroyed. After this Veldanava scolded both of us, especially me. I didn't care, so after it was settled, I left to make more money by taking quests. I had also heard of this new person, or old person, named Rudra.
END OF FLASHBACK
Velgrynd: Ciel it has been I a year since I have visited them. Should I go to do so?

Ciel:[It is master's choice, I have no recommendation.]

After I had talked to Ciel for around a whole hour, about that I had decided to go visit them. I didn't wanted to teleport there, because well it would be boring if I didn't get to get an adventure there first. I spread my wings then flew up high in the sky. I was flying for like 15 minutes until I got there, I slowed myself down, or else I would've arrive there under 2 minutes. While I was flying I did see some adventurers defeating some nearly monsters. I mean I think I was supposed to be born later on in the story, around when Rudra's empire was the size of Falmuth. But in this timeline, me and Veldora was born before he even started the empire, let alone Guy's and Rudra's little game.

Once I had arrived at Veldanava's place, well I pretty much saw Lucia, and Rudra there. I didn't realize what was going on that those two were here but when I had saw a baby in their hands, I knew it had to be Millim.

"Oh would you look at that, the infamous hero has gave us a visit." Velzard said in a teasing tone.

Velgrynd: Oh please spare me the hero stuff, we talked about this a year ago.