Chapter 10.

After flying many miles away from Transylvania by plan, Jason looked out his window and saw the bright sunny sky hovering over the place he is taking his girlfriend Mavis too in which was known other than Hawaii. 

Jason: Well, looks like we made it. 

Mavis: Mmm....yawn! Five more minutes

Jason: Hehehe, hey sleepy head we're here. 

Mavis: Mmm...where..?

Jason: Hawaii. 

When that word reached Mavi's ear's, her eyes shot up then looked out the plan window and saw the view of the paradise that her and her boyfriend are going to in which Mavis was both in awe as well as excited.

Mavis: Oh wow! It looks even more amazing than the picture. 

Jason: Wait until you see it when we land as well as see the place that my family had which is now mine but now yours too babe. I want to share everything with you that includes family vacation homes.

Mavis: You are so sweet. 

Jason: Since the sun is out, make sure to wear the necklace at all times. 

Mavis: I know what to do sweetie. I really appreciate that you took me here, I want to have the best time with you and you can show me around. 

Jason: Sure thing. 

Pilot: Attention passengers we are making our landing towards Hawaii please remain in your seats and keep your seat belts fastened thank you and welcome to Hawaii.

Once the plan landed and everyone got off their seats as well as taken their luggage, Mavis was thrilled that she get to come to the place of where both her parents met and Zinged for the first time and she gets to spend her vacation with her lover. She couldn't wait to see what Hawaii is like and the places humans go to have fun. After the couple got their things together, Jason rented a black jeep to use for the weeks that both him and Mavis are staying for. 

Jason: After you m'lady

Jason: After you m'lady.(Jason saids while holding the door for Mavis)

Mavis: Hehehe what a gentleman, thank you kind sir.