😭 My body's looking wrong.

SMII7Y X TRANSMASC!READER

PRNS; HE/HIM

///

READER POV;

I stand in front of the mirror, staring at myself. My shirt was in my right hand, so i could see the scars on my chest. I was staring long enough that it looked like my face and body were melting.

Sleep deprivation had gotten to me, it was around 4:25am. Smii7y was probably asleep. He never liked to stay up too late. Always liked to have a perfect routine. It was weird. He was weird.

My scars were ugly. They weren't designed to be pretty. They were just a reminder that I wasn't a real man. Sometimes i regretted the surgery, even if it made me feel less dysphoric. Tonight was one of those nights. I regretted it because the scars stood out. Anyone who saw my chest would know. Thats why i hid it from Smii7y.

As far as i knew Smii7y thought i was a real man. But what would he think if he found out i was trans. He'd think i was a freak. He'd probably leave me. I mean seriously, who would stay with a trans guy whose been hiding his scars from you? Nobody would.

I looked at myself in the mirror for longer. I looked... wrong. Not wrong in the sense that I didn't look like i usually did, but wrong in the sense that I didn't belong.

- - -

SMII7Y POV;

- - -

I leaned back in my chair, stretching my arms. I never usually stayed up this late, but Pezzy somehow convinced me to stay on call. "Dude... Can i go to bed? I'm tired as fuck..." I complained to Pezzy, adding a fake yawn to accentuate my point.

"If you're that tired, then yeah, im not forcing you to stay up if you don't want to." Pezzy shrugged, looking at his phone.

I nod, "G'night, Pezzy." I smile, hovering my cursor over the end call button.

"Night, Smit."

The discord end call noise rings through my ears and i take my headset off, powering down my computer. Standing up from my chair, I decide to see if _____ is still awake, He usually is but I wasn't sure tonight.

I walk to his room, the door already opened which was weird, he always liked having privacy. Especially at night. I shrug it off and walk into the room.

There he was, standing in front of his mirror. He hadn't noticed me yet. Slowly, I step over to him, wrapping my arms around his body. I stood behind him and looked over his shoulder into the mirror.

He whimpered. It was a sad whimper. He was sad. Did i do something wrong?

- - -

READER POV;

- - -

Why was Smii7y still awake. He was standing behind me. Hugging me. He could see into the mirror. He could see the scars.

Oh god.

"Hey Smii7y." I say, putting on a faux act of being fine.

I watch his face shift to a sad one. Apparently my demeanour and act of being fine wasn't very good, he saw right through it. "Did i do something wrong, _____?" He felt bad, i could tell. Why was he feeling bad? It wasn't his fault. He didn't do anything.

I shook my head, "No, You didn't do anything wrong..." I was sad. That's all it was. I turned around to face him and i hugged him.

"What is it? If it's about me seeing your scars then trust me, I don't care about them. I love you all the same, _____." He smiles and he hugs me again. I feel his hand running up and down my back, comforting me.

I hum in response to his words, smiling. "I love you, Smii7y."

He chuckles at my small, happier voice. "I love you too."

///

yo its me

heres a lovely little transmasc angst smii7y oneshot

not even a request i just love smii7y and wanted transmasc angst with him

teeny bit inspired by a bigpuffer x transmasc reader angst on ao3

i love smii7y so much wawawawawa

also update on the janitor ai/c.ai bots: @robinsux on both, i have pezzy, 2 smii7ys, kryoz, droid and puffer on janitor ai, on c.ai i have 2 droids, puffer and smii7y

pretty pretty please go check them out i worked very very hard on them

also break the c.ai filter on my bots idc :3

728 words!!