⚠️ Intertwine your fingers in mine and show me that you care.

SOFTWILLY X ISAACWHY

PRNS; - - -

///

Isaac was always the bottom in their relationship, but Nick decided to let him top and see where the night takes them.

- - -

Isaac was softly kissing Nick's lips, steering them towards the bed. His hands were placed on the small of the olders back, Nick's rubbing the nape of his neck.

Nick was laid back on the bed, Isaac getting on top of him, being careful with every move he made. He treated the shorter man before him as if he was made of porcelain, his gentleness was received greatly by Nick.

Both mens shorts were eventually pulled off and tossed to some corner of the room they were in. Isaac's hands found their way to Nick's boxers, tugging on them before pulling them down. He broke the kiss to grab lube off the nightstand.

A small amount was poured on his middle and ring fingers, slowly prodding them against Nick's ass, eliciting a moan from him. The middle finger was entered first, pushing up to the second then third knuckle, stopping after being pushed in fully.

Isaac fingered Nick as gently as he could, not wanting to harm the man. His ring finger was brought to Nick's hole too, pushing in next to the other finger already inside. Nick whimpers turned into sharp moans, the pain morphing into pleasure quickly.

The fingers moved slowly, speeding up only when Nick found the words to ask. Isaac didn't want to push him too far, and consent was key to him, especially when he was topping. Isaac's long fingers pushed deep and found Nick's prostate easily, pushing against it lightly before he pulled back.

Nick let out high moans, grasping at the black bedsheets he was lying on top of. His fingers were pulled out shortly after, being replaced with something larger. Isaac hoped he prepped Nick enough, all he was worried about was Nick.

Isaac pushed in slowly, letting Nick adjust every few pushes. Eventually he bottomed out and began to pull out, moving into an even pace for Nick. He only went faster if Nick asked, and would slow down if it was what Nick wanted. Isaac's main focus was pleasuring Nick.

A few minutes of pulling out and pushing back in at various paces was all that happened. Nick came and Isaac followed suit, pulling out and cumming on Nick's chest. The taller of the two flopped over onto the bed, panting softly.

Nick had fallen asleep, allowing Isaac to do mandatory aftercare.

Isaac wiped his cum off of Nick and himself, putting on a pair of boxers and replacing Nick's as well. He tucked Nick underneath his blanket, it was surprisingly cold in Austin. The younger snuggled in next to Nick, drifting off into dreamland.

///

REQUESTED BY; desktopbuddies

sorry this took so long, im actually pretty happy with it!

im sadly not as into tgc as i was before, but i will still write for them, i'll probably write for goons or frouse more though

hope you guys enjoyed the first smut of this book!!

ergghh

nothing like the brat chapter from last time will happen ever again, i think that chapter sucked ass and it was kinda weird

ok bye until i write yumi sex

//

545 words :p