one

the davenport family was planning on leaving mission creek for a place called seaford

the davenport family was planning on leaving mission creek for a place called seaford. adam and bree were enthusiastic to go to a new place while the twins, chase and chloe were reluctant but they eventually gave in after a ton of convincing.

"is everyone awake?" donald asked his family, making sure everyone paid attention to the fact they are almost at their new home.

"it's too early for this." leo grumbled, clearly upset about going to seaford.

the family had just arrived at seaford after a 3 hour drive, and they all were pretty tired.

chase yawned and asked, "are we at the dojo yet?" that question made adam and bree jolt up with excitement.

donald chuckled and replied, "no, but we are almost there. just 15 minutes!" the kids groaned while chloe rolled her eyes.

she was going to lay her head on back on chase's shoulder until adam loudly screamed, "GUYS WE'RE HERE!!" his siblings sighed.

bree replied, "adam. that's a seafood store, not seaford!"

adam sheepishly smiled and said, "i know i'm just bored!"

a bit after, donald made a pit stop. "does anyone want anything?" he asked, shaking the kids awake.

the kids shook their heads, wanting to arrive at the dojo already. donald nodded and left the kids to go use the bathroom and buy many snacks. when donald came back, he saw all the kids awake and chatting. he smiled to himself and got inside the car, handing everyone their favorite snacks.

"adam will you please give me my epod back?" bree asked her older brother.

"hmm.. how about no?" adam replied, sticking his tongue out. chloe, chase, and leo made eye contact with each other and snickered.

"how many more minutes until we arrive?" leo asked his dad. "about 8 more!" donald chirped from the driver's seat.

the car was getting even closer to where bobby wasabi dojo was located.

"okay i'm gonna go over reminders. no using your super strength, super speed, artificial intelligence, and power replication unless there is any trouble. and no using your bionics on the other kids there at the dojo!" donald instructed.

leo was a bit confused. "do the bobby people know about our powers?" he asked.

donald nodded and replied, "yes there are 4 other kids there and your uncle rudy."

the car had finally arrived at the strip mall.

"okay let's go!" donald yelled, causing adam and bree to head straight out the car from excitement.

"bobby wasabi martial arts academy.." chase whispered to himself and walked inside the mall.

the davenport family just stood around the middle of the mall until chloe noticed a group of people looking left and right.

"is that the place?" chloe asked. donald sighed out of relief and nodded. "c'mon kids." donald said with adam and bree right on his trail.