Eventually awakened

3 days later...

Omega's been pacing with Lula in her arms. Tech hasn't spoke to anyone. Wrecker's been gloomy. Crosshairs been grouchier then normal. Hunter hasn't left her side. Phees been trying to start conversations but everyones been ignoring her. Echo's been on watch just in chase of anything happening.

"I got it!" Tech shouts and it gets everyone's attention.

"What? What is it Tech?!" Wrecker asked excitedly.

"I finally figured out why she isn't awake yet," Tech says with a slight smile. "The shot that I injected into her to make her mind control break was only the first."

"What does that mean?" Omega asked.

"It means, that I need the second shot. The second shot is to wake her up. That's why she's been asleep for so long." Tech says.

"So just inject that shot into her." Crosshair says angrily.

"Well, that's not as easy as it sounds." Tech says.

"How come?" Omega asked as she finally

"Because I do not have it. I don't believe Phee has it either," Tech looks at Phee. "Do you?"

"Let me check with Mel." Phee says then walks out of the room.

"You alright Hunta?" Omega asked and all eyes turned to him.

"Yeah, Kid," He doesn't look at her. "I'm fine."

Omega's face drops.

"You don't look fine." Omega states and he closes his eyes out of annoyance and anger.

"I said I'm fine." Hunter repeated with slight anger and she stayed quiet.

"Hey, go easy on her. She was just asking a question because she was worried about ya." Wrecker defended Omega.

"It's your lucky day, boys." Phee says as she walks in with a small shot.

"Oh, great. You have it." Tech says then walks up to her and grabs it.

"Yeah, it was jammed up in Mel but I got it." Phee says as Tech walks away from her over to Aurora.

"Your the best Phee!" Omega says with a wide smile.

"I know." Phee says with a grin.

"Do it Tech." Hunter says and Tech starts to inject the shot into her.

"Wait!" Phee says but Tech already injected it all in her.

"What?" Tech asked as he takes the shot out of her neck.

"You weren't supposed to inject it all into—" Phee gets cut off as Aurora wakes up breathing hard and slightly shaking.

"Aurora!" Omega shouts excitedly.

"Your awake." Echo says.

"How do you feel?" Hunter asked as he helped her sit up.

"I...I don't know..."Aurora says hesitantly.

"Wait. You remember us," Tech asked and she nodded. "Fantastic, it worked."

"Ugh, my head...it feels horrible." Aurora says and shuts her eyes.

"Your alright, that's all that matters now." Hunter says as he sat on the bed beside her and put his arm around her shoulder.

"What do you remember?" Tech asked. She opened her eyes and slightly narrowed them at Tech.

"You injected that shot in me, dweeb." Aurora says and he nods.

"She's back to normal," Tech states casually. "And your welcome. If I didn't you wouldn't be back to normal anymore.