"-The fuck was that?"

Charlie clears her throat, "Uh, Yeah. One note, Alastor, I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing," she gestures to the television, "but uh, maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here...! This just makes it look, uhm..." She tries to find the words, Vaggie rolls her eyes, and finishes her sentence.

"Bad. The word you're looking for is bad, hun." She says. Y/N nods, sighing.

"We do want people to come here, Radio Demon. This gives a bad impression and really doesn't... Do much apart from that." Y/N adds, standing up. "Funny... I was actually going for hilarious, sweetheart!-" Y/N cuts him off, having enough of this.

"It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point." Y/N spits out annoyed, "She's right, Alastor. The commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them..."

"Well, my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time! And everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself. But, you insisted on this- noisy picture box advertisement." He tapped the television twice with his mic staff with the same smile, but this time it was more... Frowny? Kind of. "So, I had some fun with it!"

"Fun? You had some fun with it?" Vaggie stands up, "Well, this is not what we want to represent." She talks with the help of her hands making gestures, a habit of hers. "When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel. Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's gonna wanna come to a place that a- powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time." Vaggie points at him as his smile gets slightly wider.

A familiar spider demon raises his hand as he lays on the couch, Y/N sighs, "what do you want to add, Angel Dust?" She asks bluntly. Angel Dust chuckles, and says, "If you're filming a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?" He takes a bottle with one of his hands, and with the other three arms he points to himself. Vaggie sighs in frustration before speaking.

"Angel, you're a porn star." She facepalms. "A famous porn star, I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in, babe!" He laughs loudly, "We are not filming a porn as a commercial, Angel Dust." Y/N jumps in, playing with her spear.

She just wishes for one thing, to stab this spear through Adam's di-

"Why not? Sex sells don't it? I swear if you film me going at it with Mr. Fancy talk creepy voice here, you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel." He points to Alastor who with his shadow powers, he teleports beside the couch the spider demon was laying on. The radio demon laughs in amusement, "Ha! Never going to happen."

"Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your... 'Special skills' to, uhm... Attract folks to the hotel, but I really don't want to exploit you- in that way." Charlie says. Angel laughed again, pushing up his chest floof, "Oh, please, baby. This body was made to be exploited. I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs. I got the lung capacity- Ha! I got the legs! The gag reflex, the holes, the chest fluff everyone thinks are ti-"

"Be right back, someone's calling me." Charlie chuckles nervously, picking up her phone when she gets to a more private place, of course, not without Y/N following every movement of hers.

Y/N looks back at Angel as he rambles about his body and how it's made for exploiting, which was sad for Y/N, really. One time Angel mentioned a certain moth overlord who appears to be his boss... She'll have a talk with that moth someday.

Y/N gets up and walks to Husk, who was wiping a dirty spot on a glass with a handkerchief. "...Need something? A drink?", "oh no, I don't drink, Lolly- I mean... Husk." Y/N corrects herself, sitting on the stool.