"Do you? Cause you very much act like it."

"If I were to act like your  mother, I would've slapped you by now or thrown something at you... That's your mom, an abusive and addicted mother. And I'm certainly not trying to be anything like her, so don't worry about that." 

She punches me and I hold my face in shock. "What the fuck?!" I shout at her. Did she actually just fucking punch me, this fucking bitch. "You don't know shit!" 

"Of course I do, i've lived with her long enough to know what she's like."

"You left!"

"And i'm glad I did..." By now tears are running down her face but I don't feel bad, she deserves to hear this. "I'd say if you keep this up, you'll be just like her in 20 years... You'll have nothing."

"Fuck you Alexia."

"Yeah, yeah whatever... goodnight sweetie." I walk to the twins room and knock on their door. "knock knock saltzmans, open the fuck up."

"It's open, just walk in." Lizzie shouts and I could've known that by now, I just think it's better to knock rather than to just walk in. I walk into the room and Lizzie is in her bed whilst Josie is in hers. "Room for one more?" 

"Get over here." Lizzie moves so I can lay next to her. I lie down moving so that my head is on her chest.

As I listen to her heartbeat, she is stroking my hair. "What happened to your eye?" She asks me and it must have started bruising already.

"It's nothing... I'm tired and I just wanna sleep."

"I'm just worried, who did that?"

"I told you it's fine."

"Who did this to you Ale?"

"Sophia... It's my own fault tho, but I can handle a little bruise." 

Was it my fault though, I don't fully believe it was. She started it and I might have just taken it a little too far, but she deserved it. She was a total bitch.

"Goodnight... I love you." Lizzie whispers before kissing my head. 

"Goodnight."

________________________

I was rudely awoken by Landon running into the room with Josie behind him. "Ahh, Ale... Uhm get up!"

"For god sake, who died?" I ask sitting up. He seems to be out of breath which is odd. "We've got a problem... I may or may not have made some sort of clone of myself and lost him." 

"This seems like a you problem, so you go find him. Leave us alone birdboy..." Lizzie says glaring at Landon. I sigh as I get out of bed. "Please tell me you at least know where he's going?"

"I do... Josie does."

"Well... Go put on your shoes!" I open the door pushing him out of the room. "Five minutes, by the gates." He nods running away. 

"You're going to be ready in five minutes?"

"No, but he doesn't need to know that."

"I'm probably going to be out for a while, so maybe you can hang out with that Sebastian dude." She shrugs laying back down. "Maybe, if he decides to show his face again."

I got ready in a little more than five minutes and went to the gate where Josie and Landon were waiting. "Wait, why do you even need me?"

"We just do." Josie says looking down. I totally get it now, she just doesn't wanna be alone with him. I understand it's awkward when she thinks he's going to break up with her.