👑Episode 11👑

https://youtu.be/jtdfziM-aX4?si=bS1RzHP3YUM4R7Fp

Prince Nevzat addressed those in front of him with a stern tone, saying, "Cut it out with the flood of emotions

Prince Nevzat addressed those in front of him with a stern tone, saying, "Cut it out with the flood of emotions. Are you all children? Come on, move away, people are watching you."

Sadi Pasha added politely, "With your permission, my prince, let them have a bit of reunion. You also know that Mustafa barely survived."

Prince Nevzat expressed his thoughts, "Alright, but Pasha, tell Mustafa to give some advice to Bora. Whatever we do, it doesn't work; he doesn't listen to us. Maybe he'll listen to Mustafa."

With a slight smile, Sadi Pasha reassured, "Don't worry, my prince, we'll take care of that from now on."

Prince Bora, expressing his feelings, exclaimed, "Oh, my brother, where did this sanjakbeylik matter come from? Since you left the palace, Nevzat and Vural haven't shown their faces to me. Enough is enough."

Prince Vural, with a bewildered expression, responded, "Goodness! Did you start complaining about us the moment you found your beloved brother? You'll see your day, Bora. Look, you won't escape from my grip. Wait, I'll show you your day later."

Prince Mustafa smiled and said, "Stay away from my brother. He's my cunning sibling, and he'll remain so. Don't interfere with Bora. Oh, and from now on, anyone who speaks ill of Bora will face me, just so you know."

Prince Nevzat chuckled, "Ah, you always had that effect on him with your antics. Because of you, he grew up a bit twisted."

Prince Vural, with seriousness, remarked, "Honestly, I think you should resign from this prince business. It's not working for you, my boy. Look, it doesn't suit you."

Prince Bora, in irritation, said, "Come on, bro, you're starting to gang up on me again."

Prince Mustafa intervened, saying, "I told you not to bother my brother. Just disperse. He'll do whatever he wants."

Prince Bora, laughing, exclaimed, "Well done. That's my brother for you. My Mustafa. Glad to have you, bro."

Prince Bora's witty remark echoed throughout every corner of the palace, leaving everyone in fits of laughter with flushed faces. Following this, a grand wedding ceremony commenced in the splendid palace of Edirne. Elegant decorations, luxurious fabrics, and colorful flowers adorned the halls, further accentuating the grandeur of the palace.

The guests dazzled with magnificent attire and precious jewels, creating an enchanting atmosphere with the grace of dancing couples. Live music wafted through the palace walls, captivating everyone.

As the evening approached, the reflection of lights transformed the dance floor in the palace garden into a fairy-tale ambiance. Candles shimmering in the moonlight created an impressive scene with dancing shadows. Inside the palace, guests indulged in a rich feast, pampered with delectable dishes and special beverages.

The princes reconvened as the evening advanced, continuing their conversations, jokes, and sharing memories. The wedding overflowed not only with splendor and beauty but also with a genuine atmosphere of joy and brotherhood. Each moment left indelible traces of an unforgettable day in the palace of Edirne.

                         👑The end of episode 11👑