He sighed while rubbing his temple, "Do what you must, you can go."

"I wasn't asking for your approval I was informing you about my whereabouts." You said, soon after you left making your departure to Kou.

...

"Let's see just a few more minutes until I get to Kou! Finally, I'll probably take a nap when I get there..." You said while on your Magic carpet, traveling to Kou. After a while, you finally set foot in the country.

Deciding to fly to the entrance you got off a few feet in front of the entrance. There a guard recognized you and let you in.

"I should go find Kougyoku.." You thought. Hearing footsteps in front of you, you looked up but were immediately pounced on.

"H-hey! you can't just do that you know! I already told you I hate it when you do that!" You scolded as you tried to rip the person off of you.

"Hehe, you know you love my warm embrace!" Kouha said as he laughed. Finally pulling away from you he smirked.

"I heard from Kougyoku that you would be joining us, I didn't know when but I'm glad I was the first one to come to see you! If it was anyone else they would have stolen you away from me." He said as he huffed in annoyance. 

"Especially Judar." He said rolling his eyes dramatically. Grabbing your hands he began to pull you to who knows where but you didn't let him.

"Kouha please, I was invited by Kougyoku herself. It would be disrespectful if I didn't go see her first." Pulling your hands away you crossed them.

"Whaaat!? That's not fair, she said she saw you already when she left for Baldbadd. Come on say you'll play with me!" He smiled creepily but soon he stopped and sighed when he noticed you weren't going to budge.

"Fine, whatever do what you want." He shrugged his shoulders but stayed in place. A few seconds passed and he slowly extended his hand towards you as if he were expecting something.

You just started at his with a "dude are you for real?" face. "Huh? why are you doing that Kouha...?" You asked confused.

"Don't play dumb! or did you forget?" He asked his words becoming into a whisper.

You laughed as you reached for something in your bag. "Of course, I didn't forget it's just fun to play with you Kouha." You smirked as you took out a black box that was a little smaller than the length of your forearm.

It was adorned with a white ribbon, the outline of the box being a sparkly gold color. Handing it to him you smiled as you noticed the genuine smile Kouha had.

"Thank you, to be honest when you pulled that stunt I thought you forgot!" He laughed nervously. "Having chocolates straight from your country is a dream come true." He confessed but then he got serious.

"Hm, I should teach you a lesson don't you think?" He smirked as he got closer to you but you beat him to it. Leaning down onto him you felt him stiffen slightly. "A little bold aren't we?" He chuckled as his arms slid down to your hips holding you in place.

"I fear that you wouldn't be able to keep up with me Kouha." You whispered. Hearing voices coming towards the both of you, you roughly grabbed onto his chin making him face you.