Faint

------------------

------------------

"My head...What was that?" You groaned as your hand reached up to touch your forehead. "The moment I felt that boy's flute...I felt like someone was in my head-" Feeling a presence around you, you silenced yourself as you began focusing on your surroundings.

"Y/N...?" Someone called your name out. Looking for who called out to you, you noticed it was Kougyoku. As well as Ka Koubun and some masked people in robes.

"Hm? Oh! Princess Kougyoku! How are you?" You smiled as you greeted her. Pushing back your pain you kept calm and collected as you offered them a small wave.

"Are you leaving already? Aw...just as I got to see you.." She mumbled sadly. "Don't worry Princess Kougyoku, I promised Judar to come see you all back at the Kou empire. So whenever I have the chance I'll stop by."

"Oh, that's great then! We can have a sleepover! Well if you want that is.."

"Hm, Kougyoku still gets nervous so cute." You thought as a soft laugh left your lips. "Of course Princess, we can have all the sleepovers you want! Anything for you."

"That's wonderful! I'm glad I can count on you whenever I need someone to hang out with." She smiled. "Princess we must get going!" Ka Koubun hurried Kougyoku.

Smiling at him, you continued to speak. "Well hello to you Ka Koubun." You groaned as you playfully rolled your eyes. "He is right though. You should probably get going, I think Judar is already starting a battle down there."

"Well, I hope we can talk properly once everything calms down. Goodbye Y/N I'll be waiting!" With her farewell, she and the others began to leave.

"Goodbye, Kougyoku take care of yourself." You said as you waved at her as well to Ka Kaoubun he gave you a quick nod. A few minutes had already passed but unfortunately, the earlier pain was still present.

"Damn it! This pain in my head is getting better I suppose but it still hurts." You grunted.

"I'm hungry, if I eat maybe it will help me...I think I packed some apples let me see-!" Suddenly your head began to spin, your vision getting blurry as you lay down your body flat against the carpet. You seemed to remember something.

"Y-Y/N!? I'm sorry I wasn't here. I-I could have h-helped you!"

"It's alright Ugo...I have him anyways.." You said referring to the person in your arms. "I'll always be with him for eternity. It's fine if I lost, just this once...." Tears streamed down your face as your vision faded to black.